No announcement yet.

QPR update coming..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has particularly annoyed me about this case is the FA have built it around false claims from the club trying to impress fans

Finally to clarify I'm not suggesting the FA are in trouble. I'm simply saying that they need to save face based on their evidence, sweet FA

^ Smudge ^

Comment

has he turned his twitter off? not working now?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by PartyBoy View Post
        What has particularly annoyed me about this case is the FA have built it around false claims from the club trying to impress fans

Finally to clarify I'm not suggesting the FA are in trouble. I'm simply saying that they need to save face based on their evidence, sweet FA

^ Smudge ^
        So they will need to be very careful not to give us an inappropriate punishment -- in fact, can they give us a punishment if their case hinges on the club getting it's PR wrong?
        We only ever said he was WORTH 3.5 million, not that we PAID that.
        If they are face-saving, they have GOT to be careful or our lawyers would surely take them to the cleaners, either now or on appeal.
        Is this time for a small insignificant fine for a small insignificant charge?
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

If it arises that we need to have an appeal, we will already have Custis' article as part of our warchest, and can claim it tarnished the case before it even started. This as well as all the holes in the FA's argument (as reported by Smith) will put any fears we may have of Play Offs, or even second place... BANISHED!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            has he turned his twitter off? not working now?
            He's gone to bed now apparently, but a transcript of all his tweets tonight can be read at
            http://qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=52874&start=15

The last post on the page (at the moment).
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Thanks swanley got it all, think I just missed the going to bed one which is what I'll be doing. Night all
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Thanks for all those twitter updates guys, much appreciated. 5hrs behind you here in Canada. Like everyone else, trying to stay positive, although given the circumstances, it can't be easy for any one. Praying that everything turns out fine and that just maybe we hear something official, good news, in the next couple of days. No way I'll hold out till Friday, AGONY !

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                  Paul Smith
                  Smudge1962 @Loneranger80 Trust me this kangaroo court hearing isn't going to prevent QPR from being promoted
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                  X