Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand on heart

What do you think the outcome will be.
    Im up and down, i hear some positive points and think we are gonna be ok, then hear some worrying points and think we are screwed.
    At this present time i fear for us, but i am a worrier by trade!

not guilty on the seroius charges maybe an admin error somewhere along the line, a fine of around £800,000.

Comment

Not even a fine
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I am very similar big Dave. Ups and downs and as others have said this is a real roller coaster ride.

I think we will be ok and although I don't want to be the kiss of death, i'd be very suprised if the FA hit us hard.

Just 1 more point I would like to add, is that I just watched the video's that Pete posted. In the final video where Neil gets up to thank all he goes through them, flav.bernie, amit backroom staff but there is no mention of Gianni? This does not really go with the fact that Pete said they had a strong relationship. Maybe that has changed because of this crazy co ck up?
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No points deduction. Large fine.

The time to cry and sulk is after the verdict on Friday. I think it's a storm in a teacup and blown out of proportion. It's Chinese whispers. No one has a scoobie.

Comment

£600k fine & possibly a token points deduction ie 3-5 points

Comment

id sell my soul for us to be ok....but for me the players celebrations were contrived on sat...heard someone shout ' celebrate' when the cameras were there.......i honestly believe they know its bad news and acted up for the media......we've been shafted internally n externally....gutted it didnt happen in january.least we coulda played catch up!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Big fine about 1 mill

Comment

Game Over.......15 point fine and a few mill fine !

Think they are gonna chuck the book at us !

I'm a glass half empty hoop !!

Anything else a bonus !

Comment

i reckon no points deduction and a fine below £100,000

Comment

points but dont know how many
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                        id sell my soul for us to be ok....but for me the players celebrations were contrived on sat...heard someone shout ' celebrate' when the cameras were there.......i honestly believe they know its bad news and acted up for the media......we've been shafted internally n externally....gutted it didnt happen in january.least we coulda played catch up!
                        Keith Curle shouted it, this will play on my mind. The celebrations on the pitch were not contrived though
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Aint got a clue to be honest, i just hope we are found not gulity of anything which is a long shot by the sound of it!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I think 3-5 points deduction plus a further suspended point deduction and a fine.

Comment

10 points big fine or no points and 1 window transfer embargo just to **** us up for the new season in the prem.

Comment

Working...
                              X