A plea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A plea

to all fans to get behind the new manager, however hard it might be. The one thing worse than appointing yet another manager with a mediocre track record would be to sack a manager with a mediocre track record. So if we do get beaten at home by Crystal Palace and play terribly, stick with it. If you can't bare it, don't go. But plse let us not have any campaigns - orchestrated or otherwise - to dump this manager. Because we have surely learned the lesson that it only leads to the appointment of a manager who doesn't look quite as well equiped to do the job as the last one. Whether out of tightness of the board or the notoriety of Flavio for being trigger happy, we simply aren't going to get the kind of manager most of us were like.
    So deep breaths, and accept the manager we have. And if we are bottom three in a few months time, get behind the team. I hope we have all now learned that calling for the manager's head only does Flavio's bidding and distracts attention from the two real problems - which is instability caused by Flavio sacking so many managers and the relative lack of investment. Don't always blame the manager, because he is only very partial charge.

Great Post-couldn't agree more-though sadly,knowing rangers fans, it just won't happen like that.

Comment

Good call, but to be honest it was only a minority behind the campaign. Many were in favour of giving the man time to build a side

Comment

Good post.
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

agree, might as well give him a chance, moaning isnt going to change anything

Comment

I wanted Sousa to be given time as I thought he would have got it right, but that wasn't to be. Magilton was not my first choice but he IS the manager of my team now, so I now support him and hope he is given the backing by the board to build on the strong defence that we already have. If he can blend the attacking power of Ipswich last season with our defensive strength then it should be good to watch and get results.
            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
            X