Celebrating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrating

OK, so the players went on the lash after the Watford performance. Fair enough. Next night was player of the year - another big night. But I've also read that the players are going off to Spain on another jolly this week and Adel is off to Morocco, presumably then coming back for the Leeds match.

I hate to sound a party pooper and I'm normally the least puritanical person out there but considering we don't know what (if any) points deduction we will face, is that wise? Just imagine if our failure to secure three points against Leeds makes all the difference. We have been the most disciplined team in this division by a country mile but I would hate us to throw it away by going silly at the very last. I hope Neil keeps the players under control and gets them to knuckle down the final few days of the week.

I think it highlights the confidence that NW has that we won't be deducted points !!

For me a good sign !!

Comment

No, I think they're trying to let the players have a good time celebrating, in case the FA take it all away from them.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Well what's the point of that? No point celebrating something that doesn't happen. The players should be focused for Saturday. I admire people who can celebrate but for me I'm waiting for the verdict. Then the players can drink so much Cristal it can be flowing down the Uxbridge Rd for all I care.

Comment

Agree Simon. 3pts against Leeds could prove crucial if there was a pts deduction.

Comment

A three/four/five points deduction would put us within reach of Norwich. Given that they're playing Coventry at home and likely to win, we would HAVE to beat Leeds.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Taking the players away from the media spotlight this week is a very good move. NW will have them training Thurs and Friday even if still abroad. NW, the team and the club will want to win this last game regardless of the FA hearing
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

If we are deducted anymore than 9 points we will have to beat Leeds to have a chance,but still think we won't be deducted,simply because it will **** up the play offs and make the FA look like idiots

Comment

Players are not in Marbella this week. They are training.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                    No, I think they're trying to let the players have a good time celebrating, in case the FA take it all away from them.
                    It to take minds and pressure off, it is back to work today and as professionals they will want to win and perhaps those that might get a start or as a sub who have not done so recently.
                    Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Working...
                    X