Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know when we can expect a verdict?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know when we can expect a verdict?

I've lost the plot on this now, are we expecting the 'trial' to last days?

According to the sun we already have one

Comment

That fountain of knowledge Clem on 5Live said 6pm Friday night. Personally, think the club will gets the heads up Thursday evening so as they can decide about any possible appeals and have that sorted for any club statements. (Don't actually think it will come to that but protocol is protocol).

Be surprised if some leak don't come out and we don't know by 9am Friday.

Comment

nothings official until its 'official'

Comment

Friday is official day

Think we'll know something Wed/Thursd
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Friday is official day

Think we'll know something Wed/Thursd
            I don' know, Pete, the FA, being what they seem will be wanting to
            wring every possible bit of emotion out of QPR and it's fans. I don't expect
            a word from them before the last minute.
            Last edited by erniep; 02-05-2011, 11:17 PM.
            Lonesome is being an R's fan on the prairies Always QPR!

Comment

Nothing like the Tevez case, but many in the media knew a couple days before official announcement on that one
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

What i found worrying tonight was that Shaun Derry on Sky sports didnt exactly fill me with confidence when he said he dosen't know if he will get his hands on the trophy Saturday,seemed very unsure,surely a player would have some "ITK" knowledge of the outcome,but id didn't come across that way !!!!

Comment

I don't think the players will know any more than we do -- because the hearing and the decisions haven't been made.
                  It's the not knowing that's killing all of us, including the players.

(I've only just remembered I'm back at school tomorrow -- how I'm going to stay focused I've no idea. Trouble is, my class will probably be aware of the 'promotion' but not the FA business, and will be expecting the promotion party I promised them back in November of last year...)
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                  X