WELL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELL...

..thats 6 easy points for us next season from the yellow inbreds! lovely stuff! LETS BE AVING YOU, LETS BE AVING YOU!!!!!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

What like this season!

Comment

Sorry i said next season when if we aint got a good enough team to beat norwich home and away i think we will be in big trouble!! you aint got six fingers have you mate!!

Comment

we picked up 1 point off them this season and our record against them in the premier league was never that great before, so yeah, 6 points for sure

Comment

Yeeehhhh because people in West Drayton arent remotely inbred?!?!???!

Comment

Where you from wrighty?

Comment

Hello wrighty are you there? Must be having trouble with the keyboard what with all the extra fingers!

Comment

Sorry Connell my six fingers had better things to do than await your reply.

Im from Ickenham but have been to Norwich many times and find it laughable that someone from WD has the cheek to call people from other parts of the country inbred!?!? Pot....kettle...black!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                X