For those of you that like a bet and think QPR will be win the championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you that like a bet and think QPR will be win the championship

Evening all, I have just noticed that Betfair have reopened there "championship outright winner market"

Qpr are currently 1.39 (1/4) to win the championship, There must be alot of people out there that think we are in trouble.

I hope they lose all their money.

Comment

just had 50p each way on it!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

1.39 and 1/4 are 2 different bets so makes no sense?
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No other bookies are bothered as they have all paid out !!

Comment

mmmmm this could be the first of many plant threads by fans of other teams! this has all the hallmarks of a dirty sheepshagger or a six fingered inbred!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
              mmmmm this could be the first of many plant threads by fans of other teams! this has all the hallmarks of a dirty sheepshagger or a six fingered inbred!

Comment

this could be the first of many, so dont let them wind you up! maybe facto could put some questions together to test every new poster entering a dodgy looking thread!

Comment

really cant wait till this is all over with and everyone can just **** OFF
                  http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

must be a cardiff fan, how does it feel to have blown it again?

Comment

Betfair is people betting with each other, not the bookies, so the odds are totally punter-driven.
                      The media have stirred up things so much, is it any wonder people are betting against us?
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Guys trust me, I am 100% qpr been a season ticket holder now for many years.

I think there will be no points deduction, all I am saying is that at 4s on there is money to be had.

The reason the likes of William hill etc have already paid out is due to qpr being 1st past the post. It's like a 46 game horse race.

Cardiff fan, how dare you. :yush:

Comment

defo norwich!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by midson View Post
                            Guys trust me, I am 100% qpr been a season ticket holder now for many years.

I think there will be no points deduction, all I am saying is that at 4s on there is money to be had.

The reason the likes of William hill etc have already paid out is due to qpr being 1st past the post. It's like a 46 game horse race.

Cardiff fan, how dare you. :yush:
                            without using google what part of the home end do you sit in, quick youve only got 1 minute starting now, no cheating

Comment

Working...
                            X