What Game Did You Know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Game Did You Know?

That this season was for Queens Park Rangers Football Club.

I remember sitting in a bar watching Soccer Saturday while my mrs was looking round the shops. We put 3 past Sheffeild Utd in the first half and i remember having 3 or 4 pints cause i was buzzing. Then at Derby away i really thought this could be our time.

What was your game?
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Saturday , because we are QPR and we never do things the easy way !!

Comment

Reading away. That was a game of champions
      Everyday Plumbers Bristol
      63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
      0117 239 1217
      http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
        Good shout.
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Leeds at home.... Once this point deduction ******** is over with!! haha!!

But seriously, probably Cardiff Away... I've felt all season we can get draws and wins away... but to come from behind twice at Cardiff was superb!! You just never know with QPR, and I couldnt believe it until we did it!!

Comment

Watching that reading game was wicked and the derby one, even 2 down had that feeling we would come back! For me though, was it palace? Last minute draw/win I can't remember now, just remember being out with the missis and BBC wasn't showing that final goal and didn't find out the score til I got home, then thought that we had that little extra luck that champs get what with certain other results we had and little decisions that in seasons past would hav gone against us, that and Derry going how many games? to avoid his 10th booking lol
            Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

After having a great pre-season which got my attention far more then the last 15 years,
              and seeing us smash Barnsley on the first game I really felt that this could be the season.
              But it was the Derby away which convinced me that this is it.
              The rest is history and what an history!! Everyone talks about the Reading away game but for me THAT was the best we played.

Comment

Reading away
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Leicester at home, Miller scored and after the mad celebrations stopped i turned to my mate and said 'This is it, we are definitely going up'
                  Reading away was a MASSIVE win though i agree

Comment

Palace away and reading away

Comment

Couldn't agree more.
                      After Wayne scored the goal that won us that game, I think I knew there and then that we were going up, and as deserved champions too.

Comment

Leicester at home, other teams dropping points that weekend and we could have easily lost it, to win it was huge.

Comment

Ipswich away. 3 points, 3 goals against a team who were top 3.

Comment

Reading away. we never got any change at the Madjeski. And this year we were the govnors. I new we could win the league. Also Cardiff at home when we went 5 points clear and put `arrogant` Cardiff in thier place
                            Club Before Country

Comment

A real special buzz amongst the fans coming out -- we knew then it was going to be our year!
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X