Well Done QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Done QPR

It was on the cards that you'd beat us yesterday as recently it has alternated between the 2 teams!

Shame we wont be playing you next season as it always provides a good home&away game with plenty of atmosphere. Glad you got a runaround on the pitch as well because we'd done it before and would do it again (maybe next season..)

Aside from some foolishness from certain "fans" of both teams, it was an enjoyable last home gome.

good luck!

Blimey, a sensible one! Good luck to you mate

Comment

Originally posted by WD25 View Post
      It was on the cards that you'd beat us yesterday as recently it has alternated between the 2 teams!

Shame we wont be playing you next season as it always provides a good home&away game with plenty of atmosphere. Glad you got a runaround on the pitch as well because we'd done it before and would do it again (maybe next season..)

Aside from some foolishness from certain "fans" of both teams, it was an enjoyable last home gome.

good luck!
      Nice one fella.

Comment

what a great post! good luck to you mate and thanks!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Nice post. I am WD3 and live near watford but me all my family and many friends support the rs.

Watford is a nice club nice fans and family atmosphere.......but thank we ###XXing beat them after years of losing there! A nice we
          To conclude promotion...u rssssssss

Comment

Working...
          X