Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please God!!!!

Please God!!!!

I'm not really the religious type, but I've been saying this a lot recently - followed by don't let the FA steal the title away from us!

As a long distance R's fan who has followed Rangers since the days of Don Masson back in the 70's when he visited our house when I was a wee boy of 4 or 5 years of age coz his uncle stayed beside us, I have hoped & prayed that maybe 1 day we would win a trophy. I thought we would do it in 1982 until Tottenham cheated us in the replay - I still say Bob Hazell deserved a penalty!!!!

Then this season, just when it looked like nobody could stop us - in step the FA - I'd rather call them FU - F****** Useless - why wait until Friday to announce the decision - why make the fans and players suffer the wait? Does it really take that long to decide??? I really hope that if there is a points deduction, we wait the full 14 days to appeal & see how they like that - screw up their beloved play-off system!

That aside, great job & well done to Neil & the boys - really proud to be an R's fan & winners at last & no matter what the FA decide, we are the REAL champions this season!!!

Come On You R's!!!

Amen

Comment

Amen to that
      Games until premiership end:35
      current position:12th

Comment

Working...
      X