Only sour note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only sour note

To the immature man (suposedly a qpr fan ) who got his drink spilt in the weatherspoons.my friend spilt your beer by accident during the sing songs and gave you over a fiver 2 by yourself a new drink for you to then go over to the bouncers and complain your a disgrace and I hope u read this coz if I see you at the leeds game ill give you something to complain about

Why didn't you say anything at the time ?
    We Are The People.....

Comment

I did im on my way home it happemed less than a hour ago , the bouncers didnt want to hear any of it

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
        Why didn't you say anything at the time ?
        he prob went to the bouncers and left cant blame the poster for being annoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
          To the immature man (suposedly a qpr fan ) who got his drink spilt in the weatherspoons.my friend spilt your beer by accident during the sing songs and gave you over a fiver 2 by yourself a new drink for you to then go over to the bouncers and complain your a disgrace and I hope u read this coz if I see you at the leeds game ill give you something to complain about
          the geezer sounds a proper string and grass.he deserved a clump.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
            I did im on my way home it happemed less than a hour ago , the bouncers didnt want to hear any of it
            No meant you should of said something to the fella who went to the bouncers we do get some plums at rangers
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
            X