For Anyone That Wants To Listen..I'll Be On Talksport 220pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Anyone That Wants To Listen..I'll Be On Talksport 220pm

They want to talk about the SUn article. !!
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Will do Pete!

I take it you are still not overly concerned then??!!

Comment

First of all Pete do not presume you speak for me when you go on the show

Seriously though can you try and push the point regarding the Suns source and if the FA have made a predetermined decision already which I would have thought was illegal before the hearing takes place?

Comment

End of the day, The Sun knew the timing would be best served before the Watford game.

Lets say we get a 15 point deduction (still don't think we will, but sensationalism like this does not help), The FA would be sued for breach of confidentiality as the story broke in todays Sun.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Would say I think on the behalf of most QPR fans, please don't.

The Club have come out and are making no statement and no fans should be offering up their opinions in the media in my opinion. Let the media talk about us all they like, the club and it's fans should hold the higher ground and keep schtum.

Comment

I'll be just be talking about how The Sun know

and how the Independent Tribunal don't.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Quite honestly, nothing needs to be said. Let the media say what they like. This is above a matter of ego. Let the media scrabble around and find 'Bob from Shepherds Bush' to give an opinion.

We have a team of lawyers who will have advised the club to have made no comment, no fans groups should either.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Pete, I am asking you PLEASE, do not go on there and talk about the hearing, the Sun article or anything to do with this whole affair. The club are saying nothing, and you talking about it cannot in any way help the club's position.

Think about it.

Comment

Think you are right to make an even bigger story of how the Sun "knows"! Put a bit of pressure on! Go on pete do us proud mate!

Comment

Can't see why you would go on there because you will be slaughteted by people, but if you do, I hope you tell the giggling goons, that points are not even being considered, like you have been saying on here for ages.

Comment

Pets I echo what others say. Think very carefully before you go on there. You aren't well endeared to public speaking so please think carefully as any wrong moves and you I'll be crucified.

Comment

Remember. The Sun have only speculated on the POSSIBLE punishment. The FA source has been quoted as saying that we know were guilty, which we have tacitally admitted.

Be careful not to say anything prejudicial. Read the article again using the actual words without emotion and without presumption. There is nothing in that article that warrants discussion

Comment

It all hangs on if they think what happened, was deliberate, as our defence is that what ever happened, was not done deliberately.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                            Would say I think on the behalf of most QPR fans, please don't.

The Club have come out and are making no statement and no fans should be offering up their opinions in the media in my opinion. Let the media talk about us all they like, the club and it's fans should hold the higher ground and keep schtum.
                            Nothing good can come out of this, don't do it
                            18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Please don't tell me what to do.

I'll be focusing on what great season its been for all QPR fans, how we will be taking over Watford tomorrow hoping to be crowned champions and nothing a cronie from Newcastle writes is going to stop me

Comment

Working...
                              X