Headlines Impact on Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlines Impact on Performance

Some here think we are going to be fine, others are very worried the story has substance - especially given the coverage outside the tabloids it is now getting.

What we do know is that the story is out there and there is doubt and risk - the players will be very aware and possibly worried.

We know the Watford fans will be singing about nothing else.

Will it impact performace v watford in a negative or positive way?
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

think it must effect the players...

Comment

Yes, think it will. I guess NW needs to try and turn it into a motivional thing, but that will be hard.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Clearly, a story like the one in today's Sun, is to the advantage of Norwich and Cardiff, because our players will either read it themselves or at least hear about it and it is bound to affect them in some way. It wouldn't surprise me if the 'FA source' quoted has some connection with either Norwich or Cardiff.

I have no idea whatsoever about the likely outcome of our case, but I very much doubt the Sun does either. There is nothing new in the story, just worrying speculation.

Comment

I just hope that the club reiterate their view to the players that they believe we have nothing to worry about. I also hope that our Lawyers are on this one and part of our case/defence/appeal will be the fact that the media reports have been unsettling at best.

Comment

Working...
          X