Stop being so negative about Jim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop being so negative about Jim

At the end of the day we are only fans. We have no say in who our new manager will be or any decisions that are made at boardroom level. Lets give Jim our full backing for the season because slagging him of will not help the team that we all love to succeed on the pitch.Lets give him a chance and see what happens. Jim Magiltons blue & white army.

the 1,000 fans at lr can back him.

Comment

Yes thats right we can and if you don't want to back your team then that says a lot

Comment

I think all fans will back whoever is in charge.

Currently, this just seems a bit of a disappointment

I don't think he's an improvement on Dowie or indeed Sousa
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
          Yes thats right we can and if you don't want to back your team then that says a lot
          theres backing your team and then being taken for a mug, which is not going to happen with me.
          I travel 2hr 30 mins to every home game at Ł50 a time, i dont wish to do that with magilton in charge considering his track record.

Comment

The bloke has just come out of his first job and to be fair he spent a bit, but I dont think he did an awful job and he plays nice football......... He will be a lot more experienced with us and possibly wouldnt waste money....

As I said on a previous post... how did Wenger/Ferguson do in their very first jobs.... probably not as well as JM.... not aying he will do as well as tham but the bloke deserves a chance IF given the job.

But hey he isnt a big name... so its moan moan moan....
            “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

makes me laugh how people say he "deserves" a chance....why?

Comment

both wenger and ferguson done very well in their first jobs.
                I dont want a big big name just someone like coppell or martinez not unrealistic like mourinho.

Comment

Because he will be our manager?!?!?!?

Comment

I will back whoever.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by bpr11 View Post
                      Because he will be our manager?!?!?!?
                      so didn't Dowie & Sousa "deserve" a chance....they were our managers as well.....didn't exactly get a good crack at it did they.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        so didn't Dowie & Sousa "deserve" a chance....they were our managers as well.....didn't exactly get a good crack at it did they.
                        I agree with you 100%, I wanted neither of them sacked till they got their fair chance to at least build their own teams.....

What I'm saying is if JM gets the job he is our manager and I will back him, like I did Dowie and Sousa.

Whether the board back him.......pffff well thats anybodies guess.....

Comment

the board are clueless at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by bpr11 View Post

Whether the board back him.......
                            that there is the biggest question.....depends which board we have this season...the miserly one or the learnt our lesson one

Comment

the board are too stuck up their own exit holes to learn, they wont take advice from no-one they think they know it all, which is far from the truth.

Comment

Working...
                              X