Magilton is signing as we speak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
    Got to be the most unpopular managerial signing in the history of QPR.:horror:

Tommy Doc?

Comment

I am glad we have gone for the British option with experience in our division.Some of these dodgy Spaniards that have been mentioned would have been risky.At least the guy knows our players so hopefully will try and get some decent players in.

Good luck and welcome to QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Trellick View Post
        Tommy Doc?

No, we liked him so much we signed him 3 times.

Comment

Stewart Houston
          Alan Mullery were never popular were they.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
            Got to be the most unpopular managerial signing in the history of QPR.:horror:

Steve Burtenshaw

By a mile

Comment

most unpopular in my eyes was dowie (aka ronseal).
              Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Originally posted by alibabes View Post
                100%

trust me im a nurse
                Ah if it is Jim he will get my full backing like all the others managers have.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                  Ah if it is Jim he will get my full backing like all the others managers have.
                  Stop that sensible view, its not allowed here...:electric_shock:

GIVE HIM TIME FFS! OK, he is not the glamorous signing we'd all have liked, BUT if he is employed on reasonable terms he will have the desire to succeed. IF he can install squad harmony (which seems to be ebbing away on last years evidence) then he's got half a chance.

Now, Flabio - leave him alone to football matters. He knows football, you do not. You have no right to say 4-4-2 or the door as formations may need to change from game to game. Patience, dear boy; you've asked us to judge you when you've had a few years, so at least give this manager a season.

Oh, and no campaigns to get hinm out here unnecessarily either, boys, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                    Stop that sensible view, its not allowed here...:electric_shock:

Comment

well

as brian clough proved both at brighton and leeds sometimes it can be a bit of being in the right place at the right time its well known that i didnt want this man as my first choice, but i have to say when ever he gets interveiwed on telly he comes across as a gentleman, if he does get given the job i will give him a fair chance.
                      ive always beleived that if buzsacky was tried out as a striker he would hit 25 goals a season
                      and when i told gi gi de canio about my idea he agreed that he could play up front
                      i feel hes wasted in the middle of the park
                      so if we do sell blackstockand camp for 2-8 million and sell leighterwood to wolves for 2 million
                      we could buy both simon cox and beckford
                      this would mean we would have a few options up front and with vine and rowlands plundering goals from midfield we will definately hit the play offs
                      so yeah lets get him signed up and just hope for a five games unbeaten start

Comment

ill back him 100%. Its the board i have problems with anyhow not JM. Now they have made the appointment they have to give him time and not pull the trigger in a few months if he hasnt started well. Otherwise we be back to square one again and Flabs 4 year project gets restarted.....again.

Comment

later today, we can all stop speculating.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                          X