Deluded ****neys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deluded ****neys?

Sorry but seeing what some of you are writing about our potential managerial appointments you seem to be under the misguided notion we are some kind of force in the domestic game. Some facts:

1. We average attendances of 14,000 which is below average championship levels.
    2. Our capacity is around 19,000 which in many managers' eyes will limit our potential unless we get a new stadium.
    3. Our owners are somewhat trigger happy.
    4. There is, as far as I am aware, only limited transfer funds available.

On the plus side what the owners have given us is financial stability which many clubs do not have and they did splash the cash sufficiently in their first January transfer window that we have a reasonable squad. The owners also have long term ambitions for the club.

My view is we are a reasonable Championship prospect (a challenging ongoing project!) but we are realistically going to attract average to above average Championship managers. Seeing names like Mancini linked is laughable.

I would like to think that one day in the future the owners will realise their ambitions even if it takes say 15 years and then we will be able to attract top managers. Until then I am happy to give the likes of 'Magic' Jim a chance to show what they can do.

magic jim...lol

Comment

Can I just point out to you that supporting a club in West London does not make you a ****ney.
      Thanks.

Comment

Bernie aint got 15 years to wait for QPR to get to the Premiership

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
          Can I just point out to you that supporting a club in West London does not make you a ****ney.
          Thanks.
          Posh ****neys then. And I should point out this board does not like the use of the word ****ney.

Comment

So annoying on the ****ney front.

I'm not a f**king ****ney.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Posh ****neys then. And I should point out this board does not like the use of the word ****ney.
              ABout the same as calling everyone in the North West a Scouser, just us people down here can differentiate between different areas. Seems Northeners can't.
              This board does like to be a bit ott onhe word filtering I agree though.

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
                ABout the same as calling everyone in the North West a Scouser, just us people down here can differentiate between different areas. Seems Northeners can't.
                This board does like to be a bit ott onhe word filtering I agree though.
                They are all scousers up there aren't they? Little more than barbarians. They should wall off the whole area and stop them coming down here!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  So annoying on the ****ney front.

I'm not a f**king ****ney.

i thought you had a bit of west ham in the family?;D

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    They are all scousers up there aren't they? Little more than barbarians. They should wall off the whole area and stop them coming down here!
                    If I had my way then that's the way it'd be, would've moved Hardians Wall to the Watford Gap. Actually, that would include Luton so Watford. And move Slough over the wall somewhere and we'd be sorted.

Stop oiks like this

BORKED

Comment

Working...
                    X