Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want QPR to do well this season????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want QPR to do well this season????

If so, get behind JM - or whoever else is in charge. Maybe hes not many peoples choice, but if the board picks him, he will be in charge of our team - and without our support we will have ourselves to blame. I would be dissapointed with his appointment too, but who are we to get Sven, or Scolari etc. Judge him on our results, and not ruin our season before it even begins. Bloody hell

100% agree. Can't believe how negative people are about this appointment. I would love a bigger name but we got a big name in Sousa and look how that ended, so lets give JM our full backing. Hopefully a lot of people end up with egg on their faces and this time I hope its not the board.

Comment

I agree Dan, if he gets the job then he must be supported 100%.

Comment

spoilt brats. It's pathetic.

Comment

100% agree also as i said before whom ever is appointed will get my full backing ......

WE ARE QPR!!!!

Comment

We will just be doomed for a repeat of last season, if not worse if the attitude remains the same. What benefit does that have to anyone? Give full support whoever is in charge - and judge the results. If we are doing badly, then thats another story - but damn - the pre season hasnt even started yet!!!!! We already havea good side, which needs building to, but with 3 or 4 player additions, we havea side certainly capable of a play off spot. All this negative crap will just ruin the season

Comment

totally agree

and remember a few people on a message board does not reflect all of our supporters. so there is hope yet

Comment

whoever is appointed will get everyones full backing.

we are QPR

but for the second year running of paying double the price of a premiership season ticket at Fulham I think we deserve a bit better
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

100% agree U R'SSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

ill get behind him 100% and hope he proves us all wrong. But i still feel mugged off by the board for promising so much and delivering so little.

Comment

I agree with expecting better - however my point is whoever is in charge, is in charge whther we like it or not. We have the choice to get behind them and help our team move forward - or moan, boo, and do badly, and risk eventually the board moving on and leaving us with nothing. Id rather give the manager a fair chance, and lift our side to glory

Comment

Originally posted by scottjones View Post
                        whoever is appointed will get everyones full backing.

We are qpr

but for the second year running of paying double the price of a premiership season ticket at fulham i think we deserve a bit better
                        will you be going to fulham then mr jones??;d

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                          will you be going to fulham then mr jones??;d
                          You go to QPR more than Wet Spam I hear ;)
                          :red_heart:

Comment

Its not true i`m afraid scott.

Comment

but your an R at heart ###x

Comment

Working...
                              X