Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Names of Players In The Championship..That Could Make it In The Prem?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mellowhoop
    Gold Seat
    • Apr 2010
    • 5698

    #16
    Originally posted by dpmd
    Gradel and Snodgrass from Leeds.


    Definately
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

    Comment

    • swede
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 3137

      #17
      ...and Bradley Johnson, Leeds Utd.

      Comment

      • Mellowhoop
        Gold Seat
        • Apr 2010
        • 5698

        #18
        not sure about johnson
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

        Comment

        • Mellowhoop
          Gold Seat
          • Apr 2010
          • 5698

          #19
          I really think you need sum1 in your side which has got a leathal right of left foot, like a lewis McGugan who will be a threat from every set peice
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

          Comment

          • swede
            Silver Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 3137

            #20
            Originally posted by Mellowhoop
            not sure about johnson
            It sucks when your not sure of your Johnson. I believe

            Comment

            • Mellowhoop
              Gold Seat
              • Apr 2010
              • 5698

              #21
              Originally posted by swede
              It sucks when your not sure of your Johnson. I believe

              Almost me old china
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

              Comment

              • Dazzer1977
                W12 Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 4751

                #22
                Very easy this one...

                Kyle Naughton from Spurs (now on loan at Leicester)
                Jeffrey Bruma from The **** (now on loan at Leicester)
                Sinclair from Swansea
                Wes Morgan from Notts Forest
                Chris Gunter from Notts Forest
                Lewis McGugan from Notts Forest

                SIMPLES.....

                Comment

                • qblockpete
                  C Club
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 22186

                  #23
                  not sure about Wes morgan

                  seen milk turn quicker
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

                  Comment

                  • WeAreQPR12
                    C Club
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 23558

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Dazzer1977
                    Very easy this one...

                    Kyle Naughton from Spurs (now on loan at Leicester)
                    Jeffrey Bruma from The **** (now on loan at Leicester)
                    Sinclair from Swansea
                    Wes Morgan from Notts Forest
                    Chris Gunter from Notts Forest
                    Lewis McGugan from Notts Forest

                    SIMPLES.....
                    Darren mate are you having a laugh?

                    Wes Morgan is just a big donkey, he would get murdered in the premiership.

                    Chris Gunter is also a very average player that is nowhere near good enough and is a similar level to Orr. We must be looking at better than those average players otherwise we will have no hope, simple.

                    I'd take Naughton though.
                    I played sunday league football today.

                    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                    Comment

                    • WeAreQPR12
                      C Club
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 23558

                      #25
                      Spot on Pete I think he must of mistyped.
                      I played sunday league football today.

                      Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                      I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                      We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                      Comment

                      • waterbuffalo
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 3642

                        #26
                        Originally posted by dpmd
                        Gradel and Snodgrass from Leeds.
                        yeah I like gradel, perfect for rangers, if we have gradel, taraabt and routledge plus smith it would be fun to watch. HH still the lone striker.

                        Comment

                        • Gtleighsr3
                          CCG
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 23569

                          #27
                          Westwood from cov{out of contract soon}
                          Lansbury
                          Hoolahan
                          Emnes {Boro}
                          Chopra
                          Vasell
                          Chelsea lad on loan at Foxes
                          Most Of Wolves
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                          Comment

                          • norfolk ranger
                            Silver Seat
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 1377

                            #28
                            kebe
                            nugent
                            whittingham

                            Comment

                            • PedalR
                              Silver Seat
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 1277

                              #29
                              What's happened to Sean St.Ledger - used to rate him. Did playing for PNE muck him up? I'd be tempted to give him a go, can't see he'd cost much and he's at least as good as Gorkks in my view.

                              Comment

                              • PedalR
                                Silver Seat
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 1277

                                #30
                                Oh BTW, Jeremie Alliadaire is a free agent at the mo'.

                                Comment

                                Working...