No announcement yet.

Cardiff & Norwich Monday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was much the same for us when we played recently on 2 Monday nights and the rest all played Sat (& Sun ?). Swings & roundabouts. I guess Cardiff could grumble about Norwich knowing their score before they start.
    Not OUR concern though.

Now to the little yellow bird fan......
    Extra time ? Well spotted, we have, it's rarely below 3 minutes, except, oh yes, 2 at Cardiff last week ! And yes we've scored some last minute goals at Derby, Palarse & Pompey. But NOT 12+ (conservative guesstimate, I can't be @rsed to read your match reports, got better things to do)

Indian Zillionaire ? How much is that worth then, ####ee boy ?

Warnock intimidating Referee's ! When this season, exactly ? Come on, you read the reports. I seem to recall after Cardiff last Saturday he was VERY complimentary to the officials. don't let facts get in the way eh ?

Our one & only player being sussed ? I assume you mean Adel Taarabt ? The same Adel Taarabt, who laid on a superb pass for Routledge to score on Monday, Oh and 2 quality strikes at Cardiff on Saturday. Sussed ? Really ?

2 teams trying to buy the League ? 3 actually, Cardiff, Middlesboro (at the start) and Leicester. We probably spent the same or close to what you spent.

We might run on the pitch at Watford, we don't need their pitch for Playoffs.

14,000 ? We're currently averaging 15.5k although Derby, Sheff Utd, Hull have really packed a few hundred into that. Well done for having a bigger crowd than us (and genuinely REALLY well done for selling 17k+ season tickets) but it's much easier when your the only team within 70 miles, and much tougher when there's 14 within 15 miles. By the way, our highest attendance this season WASN'T against Norwich ! You'll be about 3rd best, so that says plenty.

Fly away.
    Last edited by QPR1976; 28-04-2011, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
      It was much the same for us when we played recently on 2 Monday nights and the rest all played Sat (& Sun ?). Swings & roundabouts. I guess Cardiff could grumble about Norwich knowing their score before they start.
      Not OUR concern though.

Now to the little yellow bird fan......
      Extra time ? Well spotted, we have, it's rarely below 3 minutes, except, oh yes, 2 at Cardiff last week ! And yes we've scored some last minute goals at Derby, Palarse & Pompey. But NOT 12+ (conservative guesstimate, I can't be @rsed to read your match reports, got better things to do)

Indian Zillionaire ? How much is that worth then, ####ee boy ?

Warnock intimidating Referee's ! When this season, exactly ? Come on, you read the reports. I seem to recall after Cardiff last Saturday he was VERY complimentary to the officials. don't let facts get in the way eh ?

Our one & only player being sussed ? I assume you mean Adel Taarabt ? The same Adel Taarabt, who laid on a superb pass for Routledge to score on Monday, Oh and 2 quality strikes at Cardiff on Saturday. Sussed ? Really ?

2 teams trying to buy the League ? 3 actually, Cardiff, Middlesboro (at the start) and Leicester. We probably spent the same or close to what you spent.

We might run on the pitch at Watford, we don't need their pitch for Playoffs.

14,000 ? We're currently averaging 15.5k although Derby, Sheff Utd, Hull have really packed a few hundred into that. Well done for having a bigger crowd than us (and genuinely REALLY well done for selling 17k+ season tickets) but it's much easier when your the only team within 70 miles, and much tougher when there's 14 within 15 miles. By the way, our highest attendance this season WASN'T against Norwich ! You'll be about 3rd best, so that says plenty.

Fly away.

you forgot when the interbreds got promoted to the prem they had a deal in the event of relegation giving them cheaps season tickets for a zillion years.........add that their sisters normally shagging their dads at 3 on sat afternoons theyve little else to do other than beast their turkeys or take a trip round the 'tate n lyle' museum!!............idiotic #####s!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X