Watford to give us extra tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watford to give us extra tickets?

A bloke behind me was telling me that if Watford lost today, and they did, they would give us a extra 1500 tickets I hope this is true!!!!

I heard that to from a Watford fan

Comment

They would sell.

Please let this happen.

Comment

When will we know? arangments to be made.
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I heard the same thing. Here's hoping.

Comment

watford would earn more cash from tickets sales aswell its got to happen!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Don't give a ****. Have 4 spares in the Rookery...it's all kicking off in there if we win!!

Comment

I am genuinley preying this is true..... Really, really wanting to be in the Rangers end for this one!

Plllleeeaaasssseeee!
                We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Capacity at Vicarage Rd is 19'900 and there was only 14'098 there for the Barnsley match at the weekend.

They have nothing to play for - surely we must be given more than 2'000 tickets ?

Lets hope the club are speaking to Watford officials to release more tkts.

Comment

Yes please - need one for next Saturday unless anyone has 1 spare?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger84 View Post
                      Yes please - need one for next Saturday unless anyone has 1 spare?
                      Join the queue!
                      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Be good to fill the ground for them, and another great away day but could be wishful thinking they have ST holders in that stand and would not have enough time to move them, not sure they have sufficient time or seats to allocate to them.

Comment

Has anyone thought of phoning ****ford about that?

Comment

They will not give us any extra end off. The only to get tickets for Watford game is to know some one on the data base for Watford and buy for the home areas. It there last home game of the season so they want care about us and what we want.

Comment

i believe they will struggle to release extra tickets as the other part of the stand is the family stand with season ticket holders.

Would you give your seat up for some other london team to come over and celebrate, i dont think you would either ! !

Comment

Working...
                              X