Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

25th April 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • swede
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 3137

    #16
    This could be the best QPR day for a long, long time. I´m feeling sentimental , proud and anxious at the same time.

    Comment

    • waterbuffalo
      Banned
      • Mar 2009
      • 3642

      #17
      I am speaking german
      I am chanelling Paul Breitner

      Comment

      • coneysboots
        Silver Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 1465

        #18
        Originally posted by waterbuffalo
        I am speaking german
        I am chanelling Paul Breitner
        Is chanelling Paul Breitner legal in Malaysia?

        Comment

        • waterbuffalo
          Banned
          • Mar 2009
          • 3642

          #19
          Originally posted by coneysboots
          Is chanelling Paul Breitner legal in Malaysia?
          Paul says...
          Ich Bin Ein Ranger!!

          Comment

          • acricketer
            Platinum Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 12068

            #20
            The season's work, the team spirit, Neil Warnock, the fans are all going to get the pay off today. What a moment.

            Comment

            • BUSHRANGER1982
              Gold Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 5666

              #21
              Would you farkin adam 'n' eve it? :rage:

              Comment

              • theblackmafia.
                Silver Seat
                • Sep 2009
                • 3996

                #22
                Um, what happened today then? Nothing of note as far as I can tell!

                Comment

                • acricketer
                  Platinum Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 12068

                  #23
                  Better change the thread title to 30th April 2011

                  Comment

                  • Qprmeath
                    Bronze Seat
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 402

                    #24
                    Can we ban threads like this? We have had them for a couple of months now and we have done nothing yet?
                    Visit www.iqpr.org

                    Comment

                    • BUSHRANGER1982
                      Gold Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 5666

                      #25
                      Have a horrible feeling it should be entitled, "7th May 2011." With a picture depicting crossed fingers. :rage:

                      Comment

                      • qblockpete
                        C Club
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 22186

                        #26
                        Sorry, but I still don't get most people?

                        We are promoted okay the little p is not by our name, but we are up !!

                        We've been 5 points clear mots of the season, then we went 9-10 points clear.

                        Anyone said to me with 2 games to go we would be 5 points clear with two games to go, I'd bitten there arms off.

                        Cardiff will not make up a 13 goal swing, however you want to dress it up.

                        Promotion first, then the championship.

                        1 point from last two games, will do it.

                        Would Norwich or Cardiff swap positions with us > pretty sure they would

                        The only fans who don't think we are up, are our own.

                        We must have the most pessimistic fans in the land
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

                        Comment

                        • Factamondo
                          You know when you've been factamondoed!
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 37198

                          #27
                          pete ive gotta agree with you....bar a calamity like 9/11 and 7/7 happening on the same day we're up!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

                          Comment

                          Working...