Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Countdown to Message Board Mayhem... 24/48hrs to Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    a text from who?

Bernies daughter

as if i can say
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Can you text asking if its Tapia?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        Bernies daughter

as if i can say
        There is such a feature as PM'ing Scott!!!

Comment

lol - this aint his decision its Flavios, Agags, Amits and Bernies.

And yes, he just got back from Italy with his wife as it goes The bloke deserved a break
          So Gianni was away? I'm sure that had absolutely nothing to do with all the ITK crew on here running around like headless chickens, getting all their predictions wrong (again) and no news being leaked out of HQ....
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Actually I was busy yesterday in the sun shiiiine picnicing and wakeboarding. And then I had backstage passes for Clapton at the Royal Albert Hall ;)

Dunno about the rest of the ITK crew

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
              So Gianni was away? I'm sure that had absolutely nothing to do with all the ITK crew on here running around like headless chickens, getting all their predictions wrong (again) and no news being leaked out of HQ....
              I get sweet didley FA from GP. Spoke to him about 3 times ever and he wouldn't know me from Adam. My sauses are a few different players and people who work at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                I get sweet didley FA from GP. Spoke to him about 3 times ever and he wouldn't know me from Adam. My sauses are a few different players and people who work at the club.
                I thought it was player's Dads last time? I'm still laughing about that by the way....
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

I can add that Eric Clapton knows jack about who the new boss is. Can play a guitar alright though.

Comment

Lol -British - non British magilton,LDC,Wise etc etc this weeke last week next week Tapia.....Im sure when its announced some one will take credit..

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                      Lol -British - non British magilton,LDC,Wise etc etc this weeke last week next week Tapia.....Im sure when its announced some one will take credit..

Of course they will all jump on the bandwagon trying to outdo each other and convince other fans they are "more ITK than the other ITK's".... Surely over the weeks most bases have been covered so there will be links to old posts saying i told you so etc etc....

The best one was when Cook returned.. certain people insisted there was not going to be a deal, then when it happened, amazingly they knew all about it and had to say what they did for fear of scuppering it.... hmmm how about saying nothing at all then. Utter garbage and incredibly pathetic (not all i must say, just certain individuals).

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Of course they will all jump on the bandwagon trying to outdo each other and convince other fans they are "more ITK than the other ITK's".... Surely over the weeks most bases have been covered so there will be links to old posts saying i told you so etc etc....

The best one was when Cook returned.. certain people insisted there was not going to be a deal, then when it happened, amazingly they knew all about it and had to say what they did for fear of scuppering it.... hmmm how about saying nothing at all then. Utter garbage and incredibly pathetic (not all i must say, just certain individuals).
                        On this i dont think ANYONE knows who the manager will be at the moment and no-one should suggest otherwise once he's announced as they'll look like c0cks.

As for Cookie, i knew he was coming back, i didnt want him back. No lie, no BS 101%. And, yes, I was asked to keep that schtum until the day of the signing.

Comment

I agree Scott.There have been so many managerial links to this club since the departure of PS.

As for the date - i could say..oh this week but then when it ends could say..ahh paperwork so next week blah blah blah.

So when Stuart Pearce gets the nod.....or Jose M or Fabio capello -- have these names been mentioned?Would be funny if someone whose name has not yet been mentioned sneaks in...

Comment

On this i dont think ANYONE knows who the manager will be at the moment and no-one should suggest otherwise once he's announced as they'll look like c0cks.

As for Cookie, i knew he was coming back, i didnt want him back. No lie, no BS 101%. And, yes, I was asked to keep that schtum until the day of the signing.

That's fair play Scott, keeping quiet no problem. But there were definitely some people who were adament any deal was dead in the water and then when it happened came up with a load of rubbish about knowing but saying the opposite.... yeah, yeah whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                              I agree Scott.There have been so many managerial links to this club since the departure of PS.

As for the date - i could say..oh this week but then when it ends could say..ahh paperwork so next week blah blah blah.

So when Stuart Pearce gets the nod.....or Jose M or Fabio capello -- have these names been mentioned?Would be funny if someone whose name has not yet been mentioned sneaks in...
                              I'd love Stuart Pearce. He was asked just before Curbishley was.

Pearce said he's tempted but he's happy with the U21s and the first team (Capello promoted him) and he cant do both. Curbishley said he reckons he can get a Prem job.

Comment

for what its worth - tapia.

Comment

Working...
                                X