No announcement yet.

most iconic ever qpr fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair i do think Gregor is wheather you like it or not the best know QPR"fan" through out this isle.probably owes money to half of it as well.
    Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 31-05-2009, 09:40 PM.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        To be fair i do think Gregor is wheather you like it or not the best know QPR"fan" through out this isle.probably owes money to half of it as well.
        Oh that made me chuckle.... Where's my tenner Mark, fook that I aint asking him for it back lol!

Comment

guys,your getting crossed wires here.

gregor would prob be the best known currently as qpr for fv.but my ole mucker victor has to be more known in qpr circles,and dont forget BITD Vic was a real tough nut(he`ll still have a row now at 57) and was the first and original leader of the loft and qprs mob.he has missed 2 games homeand away in 29 years.to me he is MR QPR(a qpr legend)

now there are many die hards(you know who you are) but the best fan has to be alan barnes.this guy is a legend,i dont think he ever misses a game even goes to reserves,youths at harlington the lot.he is an incredible fan.

special mention must go to the likes of jim mellins,spencer shwartz,gary colton,beefy,bill&dave cox,steve williams,ian dallibar,ron hills,symon & david eales,pat,tom harrison.sorry if i left you out!!!

Comment

Shouldnt comment on things you wernt or are not a part of really.
            Oh dear - we are not worthy!:surrender:

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              remember a 'stand off' on the platform at southfields one tuesday night after a small mob of us ,including the wee man' went to a foolem /dons game and non other than half caste 'deriick' n his chelski loons fronted us.....too be fair both sides stood their ground n it was much ado about nothing............however i have to admit i was a little nervous at standing face to face with some of chelskis 'top boys' of the time.............something you younger lot dont know the half off!
              I know I've not been posting on here long but I'd always guessed you were about 12 "factamondo". Seems I was wrong. ;D

Comment

argentina

argentina theres no need for that factomondo is only trying to keep these mesage boards kicking in the none football season he is one of my favourite posters,we must get our own identity,you seem to want us to follow the dot org,people like myself find factomondo theraputiccal brilliant so lets all get along

Comment

Aint got a spare fiver till later have you?

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                    guys,your getting crossed wires here.

gregor would prob be the best known currently as qpr for fv.but my ole mucker victor has to be more known in qpr circles,and dont forget BITD Vic was a real tough nut(he`ll still have a row now at 57) and was the first and original leader of the loft and qprs mob.he has missed 2 games homeand away in 29 years.to me he is MR QPR(a qpr legend)

now there are many die hards(you know who you are) but the best fan has to be alan barnes.this guy is a legend,i dont think he ever misses a game even goes to reserves,youths at harlington the lot.he is an incredible fan.

special mention must go to the likes of jim mellins,spencer shwartz,gary colton,beefy,bill&dave cox,steve williams,ian dallibar,ron hills,symon & david eales,pat,tom harrison.sorry if i left you out!!!
                    But I have only been going for five years fact according to some

Comment

well

well by iconic i meant someone that the other qpr fans really looked up to and respected
                      gregor although gets respect hes not univearsally liked
                      i agree with hammer victor is a real icon ok lets try to put them in a top three
                      how about

1st..........victor
                      2rd...........rc
                      3rd...........mm

these guys are my top three does everyone agree or you have a differant idea

Comment

1st Victor

2nd Alan Barnes

3rd MM

Comment

like i said this thread title is misleading.are you saying best fan(goes to all the games etc)? most well known qpr hooligan? hardest fan? do you see where i am coming from?.

gregor is only known for fv.he hardly ever goes to games.

whereas vic and alan are at every game home and away and bleed blue & white.

Comment

SOME FANS JUST HAVE THAT SPECIAL QUALITY you see them you get all exited
                            as you know hammer i travelled with the tbf but then cass was only a boy
                            but he still was kind of special he just had a specialness about him im not talking about violence im talking about that special quality
                            some people just exude something and yes victor did exude a special quality

Comment

i was with bg,bunter and big ted last week dex.ole ted looked very well.

your rite some fans do stand out more than others.

Comment

hammer

hammer do you remember an old hammer called peewee he used to make me laugh he used to wear a black berry and shout onions

Comment

Working...
                                X