No announcement yet.

So who has renewed there season ticket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will renew my car/house insurance and subscription to television x............qpr fc can go **** in the wind!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Come down the Shrimpers with us Mark.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

not so likely old son.......after those rough n tough corringham lads 'did' us outside the hotel la ****eroacher after we played em on that friday night!

Comment

Should of parked over the Rd like we did,no oil workers down there.

Comment

...........though i understand most were 'hammers' hoodlum chums!!!

Comment

Yes Soufend and West ham yoof go around abit to gether so i hear.Did you pull down York Rd then?Forty quids a cert so im told.

Comment

she only had half her teeth..........so £27.50!!!!

Comment

No haven't renewed and will not be renewing i will not be held to ransom by the club.
                  I just gonna pick and choose games at home and attend more away games.

Comment

just bought my on the Zebra Finance 56/79p for 10 months

Comment

I have renewed.The way i look at it is,i can pay £525 now,or probably £600 next season.Or i can pay on the door every game for even more after the price increases that will surely happen.

Either way,i will be there every game as usual,as well as the away games i can afford to go to also.

It's in the blood fellas as you know.

Comment

To those of you saying that you won't renew till the deadline, including you Pete, how about you DON'T.

Are you scared someone else will take your seat? Come off it, there's hardly a queue.

Are you scared that you 'll have to pay extra post-deadline? Come off it, 'fear-marketing' has cropped up on this thread already, look it up. If you DON'T renew, the club will react to OUR benefit.

Those who renew, be ashamed. This is a matter of principles, and if you don't have anything else to spend that money on in your life, then that's pretty sad.

Comment

did the club do 1/2 season tickets last year? that's probably an option too. by that time we'll know what chance of promotion we've got, as to if the squad is strong enough. as the board won't be investing their own money on players, could we expect prem ST's to be £1000 minimum?

the majority of LR is gold seating at £600 now for CC foootball. if you're prepared to pay that sort of money when we get there, then those people will renew now. until we hear otherwise, we will be the most expensive prem club on average to watch.

Comment

Working...
                          X