No announcement yet.

Forget looking over our shoulders......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget looking over our shoulders......

The boys and the genius that is Mr Warnock will get us promoted, when is irrelevant in this amazing season. Looking above, who would like to go down and if you could have a player from each relegated side who would it be
    Me personally I would like to see West Ham and Blackpool stay up for the great awaydays so my three would be Wolves, Wigan and Brum.
    The three players being Doyle, rodellega and Ridgewell. What's yours?
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Would like to see West Ham down, mainly because it's a pain to travel to and from, and to park there (have to do it by car) and because of everything that's happening with the Olympic stadium thing -- the arrogance, and dismissiveness of Orient, of Brady and their board is astounding and a season or two in the Championship might take the wind out of their corporate sails.
    Blackpool is a great weekend away, so would prefer them to stay up -- but I think they are doomed -- and Wigan do great pies.
    Don't like Wolves fans -- they can go down -- and am undecided about Birmingham -- when all said and done it's pretty central for all of us to get to, even our fans from up north.
    Players?
    Scott Parker (if we could afford him!) or Charlie Adams (ditto).
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Wuold like to see WHU Wolves & Blackburn drop agree with above post Blackpool to stay up great w/end away wouldn't mind Parker but think bigger clubs would tempt him away from WHU

Comment

Working...
      X