X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok then........I understand now

Comment

Originally posted by W127PA View Post
      yes families milking it etc ........especially the dad who lost 2 daughters..........what is wrong with you people.......
      everyone has an opinion on Hillsborough, but jeez, a little bit of respect please
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
        I'm just trying to recall that day, i'm sure the Rs were at home , i think i remember something being said at half time. But who were we playing and what was the score, or have i got this totaly wrong help please?
        I used to sit in SAR right next to the press box, the reporters were giving us bits of information as it came through, first reports indicated "trouble" ie hooliganism, then they said one dead, then 5, then "many more". Made you feel cold as ice as the news was coming through

Comment

some sick replies to this thread......R.I.P to those lost on that sad day...also those lost at Bradford and Ibrox ... hope you sickos feel like big boys with your comments.

Comment

terible news

terrible news it made me cry to see those people some so very young just layed out there completely lifeless,a tragerdy that ill never forget
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I was at the boro game and i remember turning the radio on in the car on the way home and listening in horror as it unfolded! always remember the bloke on the radio reporting from the ground saying about how the sun was shining down on a beautiful day as the bodies were being covered up! it was just truely awful , it was the stories after wards about the kids that died there that got me!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Was at Rangers that day. Got home saw reports and felt sick.
                Show some respect you farking clowns
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I was stood in the paddock that day v boro! Someone close to us said that the goal had collapsed falling on top of Bruce grobbelar. Terrible day in football history, that completely changed the way we watch the game today.

I remember buying an inflatable banana before the game only for it to end up on the pitch during the warm up, Mark Dennis, our then gentleman at full back rather than pick it up, stamped on it before handing it back to me wilted and useless!

Comment

Working...
                  X