A nice feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nice feeling

I remember at the start of the season reading various 'threads' that people had started moaning about...

-Free Signings
    -Not Spending money
    -No ambition
    -Playing easy friendlies
    -Mackie, Derry, Hill and Orr
    -Helguson are only striker

It' such a good feeling that I DID stand by the manager at first, and I remember saying give all a chance and im sure we will come good... and he ended proving many wrong...

The funny thing is though people talk about glory hunting (which to be honest there is a fine line with this topic and I do genuinely believe everyone should come together what ever hoops fan you are..) but, I wonder how many people will openly admit to moaning and giving the manager hell before the season started... Because im sure you're loving it now!!

The only pre-season friendly I saw was Plymouth at home -- and I vaguely remember posting how concerned I was for the season ahead, after what looked like a poor performance against a poor team.

I am sooooo happy those early fears were 100% unfounded!
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

i went and saw qpr harrow what a rubbish game that was and cost £10 to get in. oh dear.

Comment

I hated Helguson so much it was a joke, but it proves what a real winner Warnock is and why he's the manager and i'm not
        Last edited by qpr; 15-04-2011, 12:11 PM.
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Qpr4life no one likes a told ya so merchant

Only joking mate you are spot on & its great to see Sir Warnock was absolutely right all along.

Comment

If I'm being honest I really doubted Hill and Derry at the time I thought Mahon was better than Derry and I'd seen Hill play a few times and thought he was about as good as Borrowdale. I was glad to be proved very wrong u rrrrr's.
            Estamos QPR

Comment

I had us as champions before season started! Says it all really!

In Warnoch I trust!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                I remember at the start of the season reading various 'threads' that people had started moaning about...

-Free Signings
                -Not Spending money
                -No ambition
                -Playing easy friendlies
                -Mackie, Derry, Hill and Orr
                -Helguson are only striker

It' such a good feeling that I DID stand by the manager at first, and I remember saying give all a chance and im sure we will come good... and he ended proving many wrong...

The funny thing is though people talk about glory hunting (which to be honest there is a fine line with this topic and I do genuinely believe everyone should come together what ever hoops fan you are..) but, I wonder how many people will openly admit to moaning and giving the manager hell before the season started... Because im sure you're loving it now!!
                I remember when we where linked with Ian Harte, people when nuts, look at what he is now doing at the fakes.

We all need to take a chill pill this close season.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

I walked out at half time at the plymouth game, terrible game and took me mrs with me.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by qpr93 View Post
                    i went and saw qpr harrow what a rubbish game that was and cost £10 to get in. oh dear.
                    10 pound!!
                    you could have bought 2 bitters with that, and a packet of chips.

Ich Bin Ein Ranger.

I fully expect us to be playing Bayern Munich soon

eeerrrrr.. in a friendly

Comment

Sort of related - I remember sitting in SAR on the opening day and after we scored our 4th then you could hear a tiny posse in P Q or R chanting "we're top of the League" which I admit I smirked at but all around me were quite moody tuts and guffaws and I seem to remember comments on here about it being out of order.

I thought the bubble would burst I admit. Particularly after Mackie to the hit. But here we are...........

Comment

yeah well Warnock took a rather average sheff utd side to the semis of the cups and he gave arsenal and all the big clubs such a hard time, I absolutely loved his fighting spirit at Sheff utd, and yeah well I hate Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          Qpr4life no one likes a told ya so merchant

Only joking mate you are spot on & its great to see Sir Warnock was absolutely right all along.
                          haha I know Its just nice for us as QPR fans (as we always feel hard done by) that anything is possible now... and that IN WARNOCK WE TRUST

So come next season we must get behind the boys and whoever puts on the hoops shirt

Comment

Working...
                          X