Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Who is bringing an inflatable to Cardiff?????

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HammersmithR
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 5537

    #1

    Who is bringing an inflatable to Cardiff?????

    x1 Paddling Pool

    x1 Championship Trophy



    Please list what you're bringing to the the party
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.
  • Gtleighsr3
    CCG
    • Mar 2009
    • 23569

    #2
    a blow up weare
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

    Comment

    • Factamondo
      You know when you've been factamondoed!
      • Mar 2009
      • 37198

      #3
      an inflatble qblockpete.............or the dunlop blimp...........same differenece!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

      Comment

      • The Merry Ploughboy
        Silver Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 3233

        #4
        Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
        a blow up weare
        Did you get that from poundland?
        I'd keep the receipt on that bit of toot if I was ye
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

        Comment

        • qprjames
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 4353

          #5
          1x beach ball
          may order some sheep or a trophy tonight as well
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

          Comment

          • kingsleyloftus
            Bronze Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 345

            #6
            1 x cactus
            1x guitar
            1 x parrot

            and im looking at a willy and putting a chelsea shirt on it

            Comment

            • kingsleyloftus
              Bronze Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 345

              #7
              just seen a welsh dragon ......

              Comment

              • Gtleighsr3
                CCG
                • Mar 2009
                • 23569

                #8
                This is so wrong,next it will be face paint,balloons and the like.The dwarf if dead would be turning as he reads this.
                Wheres the gas,squirt,blade etc thread?
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                Comment

                • kingsleyloftus
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 345

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
                  This is so wrong,next it will be face paint,balloons and the like.The dwarf if dead would be turning as he reads this.
                  Wheres the gas,squirt,blade etc thread?
                  we are a family club you caveman

                  Comment

                  • Factamondo
                    You know when you've been factamondoed!
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37198

                    #10
                    tell that to the tea room staff at manningtree station!!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

                    Comment

                    • Gtleighsr3
                      CCG
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 23569

                      #11
                      Originally posted by kingsleyloftus
                      we are a family club you caveman
                      Ta for the reminder ,forgot the club off that list


                      fooking family club,so they say
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                      Comment

                      • WeAreQPR12
                        C Club
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 23558

                        #12
                        Won't be many familys when they bring out the ST ticket prices.

                        If man u have prawn sandwiches eaters we will have the smoke salmon boys
                        I played sunday league football today.

                        Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                        I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                        We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                        Comment

                        • stanley75
                          Silver Seat
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 1499

                          #13
                          Originally posted by factamondo
                          tell that to the tea room staff at manningtree station!!


                          Admit I am not getting this inflatable thing. All a bit 90's Norwich for my liking.

                          Only time it was funny was the "lifelike" dolls from the Arsenal for David Pleat after his kerb related incident. I have a vague memory this event made its way into the opening titles for "The Big Match" and if I am right IU am assuming there is a gooner ITV editor somewhere with a tale to tell.

                          Actually the gooners doing ashley cole with the inflatable mobiles was also quality.

                          I am just not getting the inflatable anything thing.

                          Comment

                          • Gtleighsr3
                            CCG
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 23569

                            #14
                            I was there that night,tried breaking the seats out but couldnt as were wood.So smashed something else up.Mad night,a good couple of hundred gooners pulled out of the y end within in first 10 mins.bricks /bottles etc flying back n fourth over the buses after.Blow up doll was going rnd with us singing we got yer girlfriend.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                            Comment

                            • stanley75
                              Silver Seat
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 1499

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
                              I was there that night,tried breaking the seats out but couldnt as were wood.So smashed something else up.Mad night,a good couple of hundred gooners pulled out of the y end within in first 10 mins.bricks /bottles etc flying back n fourth over the buses after.Blow up doll was going rnd with us singing we got yer girlfriend.
                              Then the doll mysteriously disappeared - last spotted somewhere on an essex bound train I heard.

                              Comment

                              Working...