No announcement yet.

Bernie and Flavio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agree about bernie-has pretty much kept in the backround but not a fan of flabbio-loves the limelight and at times has been embaressing for our club. if he had kept his mouth shut at the start instead of the ridiculous statements about boutique and champion lge then i might have different views about him.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

No Doubt without these people we would be Luton MK2. when they came in they said they had a 4 yr plan to get QPR into the prem well they are 1 year ahead of plan. not that they are my Favorite people. but looks like they are about to deliver. and backed the club with money not all transfer fees but the high wages to some of the players here on 20K+ a week , not sure how much say Flavio has now that Bernie is the major share holder.but I think Bernie will be looking to sell now he has a saleable commodity, as he has very little interest in QPR (his words not mine)

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        What's meant to be happening with these Americans? All gone quiet on that front.
        If the two world wars are anything to go by, they will wait and see how it all pans out this season,-- re FA hearing-- then join the winning side

Comment

When they first came we all thought they were a God send, then it went downhill with the merry-go-round of managers.
          But this season HAS been a God send with Warno at the helm steadying the ship with the owners on dry dock. So yes I'm happy with them, as long as they back the Admiral next term then it should be plain sailing.
          I just hope they can master the coming storm on May 3rd.

Comment

Aye, Aye.

Comment

All directors ,chairman get stick at some point . we have come through the mistakes , hopefully with lessons learnt , if they sell outright ,will we back to square one again , I'm happy with what we've got and hopefuly we can keep building
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

We need to cheer their names to make em feel apreciated..then they may open their wallets big time for next season.

Comment

We used to.......until the flav pharked up.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

I though the fat orange head sold all but a handfull of his shares to Bernie, which would make LM and BE the biggest share holders, or was that just convienant smoke and mirrors.

Comment

whilst flavio lost the plot nearer the end of his direct involvement, he was the one that propelled us into the lime light, he got the sponsors, the press, the cameras , the super models into LR.

Fair play to him for that, but, that is what he is best at , leave the footballing matters to football pros!

Comment

I'd be happy if they had truly INVESTED in us, but they have loaned us a portion of the money spent. Under the tenure of their leadership, our net debt has raised from c£20m to c£45m and I do not see any effort on their part to reduce or remove the debt. In fact, I am pretty sure that it will increase next season on the promise that we are a Premiership team and all the silly money that is associated with that.

In short, they are gambling with the club and if (when?) they get bored or Flabio's little 'project' doesn't work, they'll be off and we'll be saddled, Pompey-like, with a ridiculous debt that no club with our size and structure can manage.

Personally, I would have been happier (really) if we lived within our means and had a long term future instead of mortgaging the future for a couple of lower mid table finishes in the top flight even if they meant finding our *true* level as a yoyo Championship / League One club.

Yes, this is all doom and gloom, but the fall of the club really affected my life for about four years and it simply depressed me for a bit when there really was a chance that there would be no QPR. And, through all of that there was Olly, a man some of you won't accept as an absolute LEGEND for what he did. I really don't want it to happen again.

Football is about to crash around on its own 'Arris, I don't want QPR to become a victim of that...

"Fair play to him for that, but, that is what he is best at , leave the footballing matters to football pros!" - oh, and that as well, good point, kron (could be extended to other Italians at the club too though...)
                        Last edited by davman; 15-04-2011, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X