Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Message for Walkonby

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WALKONBY
    Bronze Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 753

    #16
    didn,t realise it was today .spoke to wacker he said copseys well upset being hes his wingman.
    good luck gary thoughts are with you

    Comment

    • WALKONBY
      Bronze Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 753

      #17
      i,ve supported rangers for over 45 years and nothing is going to stop me enjoying our promotion.
      warnock is not worried neither am i

      Comment

      • WeAreQPR12
        C Club
        • Mar 2009
        • 23558

        #18
        I must admit I would love it to be resolved, I won't let it spoil the moment because this type of season doesn't and won't come along to often. It would be nice if the fa can just put this whole thing to bed so we know exactly where we stand.
        I played sunday league football today.

        Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

        I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

        We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

        Comment

        • WeAreQPR12
          C Club
          • Mar 2009
          • 23558

          #19
          Walk have you heard anything about 6 of the 7 charges being dropped? Thats what Pete said but I don't know why the club couldn't confirm this?
          I played sunday league football today.

          Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

          I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

          We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

          Comment

          • WALKONBY
            Bronze Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 753

            #20
            i THINK they can answer 6 of 7 charges and the one they can,t carrys a fine.

            Comment

            • WeAreQPR12
              C Club
              • Mar 2009
              • 23558

              #21
              Oh right ok that explains it, cheers mate.
              I played sunday league football today.

              Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

              I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

              We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

              Comment

              • qprted
                CCG
                • May 2010
                • 9639

                #22
                and walkonby

                WELL WALK ON BY ALWAYS SEEMS TO KNOW HIS STUFF so thats good enough for me,and i didnt mean to be offensive mem saying you could be a press man i was just stating that things have got to be kept under wraps a little


                so god bless all qpr fans and lets look forward to a lovely season next season
                Click here to view my blog.

                More...

                Comment

                • WeAreQPR12
                  C Club
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 23558

                  #23
                  Dext I hope you get down to the bush on the final game of the season, i'll be buying you a beer if I see you.
                  I played sunday league football today.

                  Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                  I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                  We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                  Comment

                  • qprted
                    CCG
                    • May 2010
                    • 9639

                    #24
                    well

                    well weare thats a really nice gesture i cant afford the ticket but i may turn up after to experience the greatest day of the season
                    Click here to view my blog.

                    More...

                    Comment

                    • Scarlet pimple
                      Gold Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 5006

                      #25
                      Turn up Teddy baby and i'll let you buy me adrink or three.
                      They seek him here.................

                      Comment

                      Working...