No announcement yet.

Your Biggest Personal QPR Regret?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a wrong turn at Forrest many a moon ago,hand in plaster for 6 weeks and ruined me top.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

being part of the kings x affray..........................:shame:
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Facto you should not of gone on the platform old son.Lots of fun was to be had round Cassy jones and mopping up Luton lads running of the tracks.No early morning wake up calls for us younger lads.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

at £500............the most exspensive platform ticket i ever brought!

Comment

I regret the way that Paolo Sousa was treated by the club and certain"supporters".It left an unpleasant and nasty legacy which has led to fans being divided as never before and I know far a FACT that many fans have not renewed as the club has changed beyond all recognition.

Comment

None. I've never regretted converting from being a Manchester United supporter to a QPR supporter. One of the best decisions I have made in my life.

Yeah there are ups and downs with supporting QPR but I do not regret anything.

and not having sexy time with scott

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                None. I've never regretted converting from being a Manchester United supporter to a QPR supporter. One of the best decisions I have made in my life.

Yeah there are ups and downs with supporting QPR but I do not regret anything.

:red_heart: manures loss is 'our' gain my pretty!

Comment

Biggest regret was when i was a kid and not being able to get an FA cup final ticket after going to the semis,quarters and Grimsby matches

Comment

Working...
                  X