Its groundhog day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its groundhog day

Its gronudhog day again... Its now Friday lunchtime and all that keeps happening is more names being bounced about for the managers job. What annoys me the most is the lack of communication from the club, they tell us nothing. Im just waiting for the day I wake up and we have a manager. Ahh could be a while :amazing:
    Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Yeah so many names and everyone claiming to be ITK.
    I don't understand why all the message boards don't all come together and pay for someone to be stationed outside LR between 7am and 11pm. Then you have someone else stationed outside Flavio's office. We know where these meetings take place. Im not talking about stalking just our very own spy's that can give us facts not fiction. Im sure we could even get people that are out of work that would jump at the chance for £20 a day and enjoy the sun.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

chill the longer it goes on the less likely it is to be one of the pssible diasters that have been touted around recently.

when did the club say there would be an announcement today, I don't remeber that
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Good film.!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Im sure we could even get people that are out of work that would jump at the chance for £20 a day and enjoy the sun.
          Queens Park Rangers, solving the ecomonic crisis. Vote QPR
          Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
            chill the longer it goes on the less likely it is to be one of the pssible diasters that have been touted around recently.

when did the club say there would be an announcement today, I don't remeber that
            True but then on the flipside the longer it goes on the more chance the disaster that would be LDC could rear it's ugly head.
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Yeah I would take any british manager apart from Calderwood over LDC.
              The man just got relegated and can't speak english so lets hope we don't have him back.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Don't understand a possible appointment of LDC.Sacked, sent home home sick whatever./....Lecce have gone down??? What am i missing here? Why would we want LDC back?Not being disrespectful to him....but no better no worse than Dowie or PS.

Comment

Originally posted by Slydo View Post
                  Its gronudhog day again... Its now Friday lunchtime and all that keeps happening is more names being bounced about for the managers job. What annoys me the most is the lack of communication from the club, they tell us nothing. Im just waiting for the day I wake up and we have a manager. Ahh could be a while :amazing:
                  Yea, i agree.

I dont think anyone actually knows anything!

:cry:
                  We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                  X