Sousa and the itk crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sousa and the itk crew

Has the situation with sousa and the way he departed the club been resolved yet??

I was just wondering because surely if sousa is thinking of taking the club to court, this site will single handly win him his case.

For someone to be sacked for stating confidentional internal information, and then watch as the itk crew and the owner of this site state such info on a daily basis, must make his lawyers very very happy.

There must be at least 10 full time ITK crew members on this site, that would make great hostile witnesses should he go to court.;)

Originally posted by highgradeR View Post
    Has the situation with sousa and the way he departed the club been resolved yet??

I was just wondering because surely if sousa is thinking of taking the club to court, this site will single handly win him his case.

For someone to be sacked for stating confidentional internal information, and then watch as the itk crew and the owner of this site state such info on a daily basis, must make his lawyers very very happy.

There must be at least 10 full time ITK crew members on this site, that would make great hostile witnesses should he go to court.;)
    Yeah I think it's all sorted and he's looking for work, heard Sunderland may be interested. There's no court action happening from what I recently heard - not 100% sure though. Good luck to the bloke.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      Yeah I think it's all sorted and he's looking for work, heard Sunderland may be interested. There's no court action happening from what I recently heard - not 100% sure though. Good luck to the bloke.
      Does that mean that Pete will be able to talk about the alleged cut Sousa was going to get for the Portugese defender then?
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Still think issues need to be resolved.

As for winning any court case than it depends on whether he actually said those things to a fan, not what may or may not be talked about on a web-site.

We cannot suddenly know everything about the club for convenience, over the last few days we have been accused of not knowing a thing.

Which is it?
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

All will be revealed - watch this space.... (yeah right)...
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Just a quick note on UK libel laws :

And it's not just the person making the allegations who can fall foul of the libel laws.

If your offending article about Mr Dyke was published in Magazine X, you could be sued. Magazine X can be sued. The people who drove Magazine X from their depot to the newsstands can be sued (the distributors). The retailers can also be sued. (see note)

Anyone who repeats allegations can also be sued. This is important. Seeing something written somewhere else doesn't mean it is true. Repeating allegations without making sure they are true is a very good way to get yourself knee deep in litigation.

Full article :

http://www.urban75.org/info/libel.html

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Maybe you can defend him then, if it goes that far.

Thought it was one post, repeating that he was too defensive and no b.loody good tactically is hardly a criminal offence.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Still think issues need to be resolved.

As for winning any court case than it depends on whether he actually said those things to a fan, not what may or may not be talked about on a web-site.

We cannot suddenly know everything about the club for convenience, over the last few days we have been accused of not knowing a thing.

Which is it?
                Not sure if that is necessarily true, it is quite feasible that when the club want something leaked then you get a text or phone call. However when they do not (say the next managerial appointment) then they keep schtum.

I would say that if I was running a club I would certainly make friends with someone running a message board in order to leak info that is beneficial to the clubs agenda. Not saying this is the position you find yourself in but even you must see that this would make sense.

Comment

This letter or post was copy & pasted to other websites and left there, many were talking so much about it whilst we had stopped it. Those websites would also be in trouble right?

People should read the terms & conditions of our site.

Comment

Had Pete read them before his statement about the Portugese defender?

Comment

Pete, thats why we all write on messageboards and not full time managers of football clubs.
                      Most managers up and down the country will tell you that teams are built from the back to the front.If you can get a solid foundation and stop the other teams from scoring, you will have a good chance of winning.PS achieved that in his short stay hear.I agree i agree - it was far more entertaining with LDC - but we did go back to the days of squeaky bums for the last 5 mins of a game.

Newcastle are a - or used to be a very good example of that under Keegan.Very entertaining going forward - but well exposed at the back.They also probably sacked big Sam too soon..and Joe Kinnear and....

Arsenal in the old days were very boring and defensive but won loads of tropheys.It's also very noticable now they have been struggling at the back....which used to be their strong point.Their attractive football this year has not won many cups...or for last 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        This letter or post was copy & pasted to other websites and left there, many were talking so much about it whilst we had stopped it. Those websites would also be in trouble right?

People should read the terms & conditions of our site.
                        I think you are missing the point - surely the point being made is that Sousa got the "tin tac" for leaking confidential information and in his defense he could point to WATRB posting details of confidential information from another club employee in relation to him receiving money as part of a transfer deal and yet they remain employed.
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

I think you are missing the point.

You are simply making assumptions on who said what and who said them

Its obvious Sousa said those things to fan and it appeared on more than one web-site. You are also assuming that is the one and only reason, for his dismissal.

Guess, that because you want it to be something else? For example a mate of a mate, sauce or whatever you call it (thats simply heresay), is different from an actual person being named on what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                            I think you are missing the point - surely the point being made is that Sousa got the "tin tac" for leaking confidential information and in his defense he could point to WATRB posting details of confidential information from another club employee in relation to him receiving money as part of a transfer deal and yet they remain employed.
                            if there were to be a court case then i wouldnt be at all surprised if a few select posters were asked to explain their postings and where their info came from

Comment

The WATRB staff took this incident very seriously indeed and conducted a review of the message board. The result of this review was the Privacy Policy which can be viewed at www.wearetherangersboys.com (click on the link at the bottom of the message board). I trust this addresses your concerns.

Comment

Working...
                              X