Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on how Mackie is doing?

Will he be ready for pre season?

They should chuck studs on his crutches & let him have a go at Leeds if we're Champions by then

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
      Will he be ready for pre season?
      http://twitter.com/#!/jamiemac12
      Sounds like he's doing well , if thats him.

Comment

Spoke to him on Pre-match show, said that he will be ready for new season.

Still on crutches, but making good progress. Love his mentality, always in dressing room before players come out and geeing up the lads.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Yeah, he comes across as a great lad.

Comment

just scroll down

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/preview-show.htm
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

along with mackie, we really do have some truly genuine and wonderful humans in our squad.
              paddy kenny, sean derry and clint hill are also some of the most decent and hardworking enthusiatic players we have ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                along with mackie, we really do have some truly genuine and wonderful humans in our squad.
                paddy kenny, sean derry and clint hill are also some of the most decent and hardworking enthusiatic players we have ever had.
                Absolutely spot on mate. Proper 100% commited to the cause the lot of them.

Comment

I will get shot for saying this and possibily deserve it because of the ray wilkins manner of this post. 'Smashing lad' and he has a superb attitude. I bet meeting him in person was a pleasure and you can't help but wish the guy all the best but IMHO he doesn't have much quality. A honest hard working player with very little ability. Headless chicken is harsh but no where near good enough for the premiership.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

People said the exact same about luke varney weare, look how good he is doing.

Comment

I know my opinion won't be popular but for me Mackie has not been a loss.

IMO WR has been far more effective.

Yes mackie had a superb start but he really went off the boil. 9 goals in 8 games but 1 in 17 and just very ineffective. I'd much rather watch an intelligent footballer like tommy smith.

Comment

I think everyone will agree that Mackie is a great player to have fit. His enthusiasm, speed, work-rate and leadership are excellent. I agree he isn't as intelligent in the football sense as Smith, but we need a variety of players in the squad. Who knows who should be the best 1 if everyone 100%, but it is nice to know we have Smith, Buzz, Mackie etc ready to do some damage.

Comment

Ok maybe its just me.

I do think this message board tends to favour the nice blokes that show the travelling fans appreciation too much.

For footballers i'd have hogan and Mackie down the pecking order for a starting place with a fit squad but to go out on an evening I bet there really decent blokes.

Comment

If someone asked me what a pro footballer was like i'd think Mackie
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Ok maybe its just me.

I do think this message board tends to favour the nice blokes that show the travelling fans appreciation too much.For footballers i'd have hogan and Mackie down the pecking order for a starting place with a fit squad but to go out on an evening I bet there really decent blokes.
                              You dont half talk some muck
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                              X