Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Taarabt about to sign a new deal very soon....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dazzer1977
    W12 Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 4751

    #1

    Taarabt about to sign a new deal very soon....

    WINKY WINK.... treat as a rumour until officially confirmed please people.
  • Morris
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 8965

    #2
    Did you just read the article on the offish and put 2 and 2 together or....?

    Comment

    • WeAreQPR12
      C Club
      • Mar 2009
      • 23558

      #3
      When is his deal up? I could see us losing out on fortunes, so i'd be suprised if we turn down a decent figure in the summer.
      I played sunday league football today.

      Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

      I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

      We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

      Comment

      • Morris
        Gold Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 8965

        #4
        2 years left atm.

        Comment

        • WeAreQPR12
          C Club
          • Mar 2009
          • 23558

          #5
          Can't see him extending that. Still we could keep him for next season which would be good if he proves it in the premier which I think he will
          I played sunday league football today.

          Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

          I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

          We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

          Comment

          • Dazzer1977
            W12 Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 4751

            #6
            Something I have been told. Reading whats on the website now has only added fuel to that story. Once promotion is secured his services are one of the first things the clubs wants to tie up. Proposed extension taking him to 4 years.

            Comment

            • WeAreQPR12
              C Club
              • Mar 2009
              • 23558

              #7
              We would have to offer him 50k a week and I can't see that happening
              I played sunday league football today.

              Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

              I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

              We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

              Comment

              • qpr_forever
                Apprentice
                • Mar 2009
                • 232

                #8
                A massive minimum fee release clause to be put in I'd imagine.

                Comment

                • oldhoop
                  Silver Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 3467

                  #9
                  Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                  We would have to offer him 50k a week and I can't see that happening
                  I can! It's the Prem and the land of madness!
                  oldhoop

                  The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

                  Comment

                  • Morris
                    Gold Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 8965

                    #10
                    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                    We would have to offer him 50k a week and I can't see that happening
                    Can't imagine he's on anything more than 10-12k atm coming from Spurs' reserves, so anything above 20-25k would be a nice little pay rise for the boy.


                    No where near £50k for an unproven player at that level.

                    Comment

                    • qpr_forever
                      Apprentice
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 232

                      #11
                      He's on over 20k a week pal.

                      Comment

                      • Nodge70

                        #12
                        I think there was something in his original deal that he could negotiate an improved contract should we be promoted.

                        Comment

                        • Morris
                          Gold Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 8965

                          #13
                          You his agent then I take it? My mistake.

                          Comment

                          • The White City General
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 974

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Morris
                            Can't imagine he's on anything more than 10-12k atm coming from Spurs' reserves, so anything above 20-25k would be a nice little pay rise for the boy.


                            No where near £50k for an unproven player at that level.
                            He's on 25K+ a week now.

                            Comment

                            • WeAreQPR12
                              C Club
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 23558

                              #15
                              10-12k sorry jack but your weigh off the mark with that assumption.
                              I played sunday league football today.

                              Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                              I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                              We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                              Comment

                              Working...