No announcement yet.

The Fans Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well you was one of a very select band mate.i was at home busy missing the first 3 goals walking in and out the front room screaming like a girl

Comment

2 up after 9 mins, who the hell would have expected that...? Good times....

Comment

Wasn't this done last season? £60 is fine "if" we reach the Premier League and price tickets for games v Liverpool, Man Utd etc as premium prices. £60 is not ok to play Derby at home in the Championship with Damien Delaney, Gavin Mahon and Lee Cook poncing around the field playing hoofball.

Comment

"£60 is fine "if" we reach the Premier League"

£60 is not fine to watch QPR play any team in any league at W12 with no leg room and a bloody pillar in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            potential to be playing manchster United or Liverpool in 2 years time, but paying £60 a ticket or going bust and playing someone like Aldershot for £20 a ticket.

Which would we prefer?

major consensus, seems to be V Aldershot?

Poor argument

Well the likes of Fulham, Wigan, Blackburn, Stoke, Pompey, Hull, Boro & West Brom are all similar size (smaller in some cases) clubs to us and are playing in the Premier League and I'd bet you can get cheaper tickets than £60!

Comment

We are a long way off that argument.

QPR on it's own two feet should be able to survive as a Championship Club.

For me I dont mind paying a bit more to go to top grounds but the season ticket price scheme is madness.
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Fulham are being heavily subsidised by the owner, to the tune of something like 90million, Pompey all but broke and all the others still get bigger crowds than us.

Bernie was reported as saying that he would not have spent anywhere near as much as roman at Chelsea had he bought them. These guys do not want to spend their own money.

Comment

more lies

Comment

are those really the choices though Pete?

I think not, and thats exactly the sort of fear marketing being employed not very cleverly by the club at the moment

its certainly not the choice being offered to other football clubs so why to us?
                    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

We would all love to watch premiership football for £30, but to a degree we have to pay for future success. Agreed, it has to be fair.

Our ground is not the size of the emirates and we average 13,000 crowds.

peteg, without the current backing we would not be in the championship. Simple.

How do we buy top players/pay their wages/ and build a sustainable business on 13,000 average crowds?

Not spin, after all I am campaigning for cheaper prices/no increases for next season, but it is a fair question.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

So what happens to the money that QPR wold get for getting into the premier league, as they could use that to offset a hugh price rise. We are already paying more than many PL clubs charge.

Comment

Agreed, but we are in London?

Is the argument to build a bigger stadium?
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

"How do we buy top players/pay their wages/ and build a sustainable business on 13,000 average crowds"

How about having a realistic pricing structure to get 17-18,000 and offer fans things they want to eat and drink at prices they are happy to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              We would all love to watch premiership football for £30, but to a degree we have to pay for future success. Agreed, it has to be fair.

Our ground is not the size of the emirates and we average 13,000 crowds.

peteg, without the current backing we would not be in the championship. Simple.
                              How do we buy top players/pay their wages/ and build a sustainable business on 13,000 average crowds?

Not spin, after all I am campaigning for cheaper prices/no increases for next season, but it is a fair question.
                              Why on earth not?

Comment

I want us to be an established mid-table Premiership side-like say,Fulham or West Ham-and would be prepared to pay about £40 a ticket,but not £60.

Comment

Working...
                                X