Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowan Vine!!

You gotta admire this guys commitment!?

The players have taken alot of stick of late, (by me included), some derserved some not....

But what do i see when i click on the official website today, a QPR world video of Rowan Vine working hard on his own fitness plan to get extra fit for next season!!!

The guys got Bottle not to mention IMO the ability to play week in week out in the prem!

Think were gonna see some great things from him next season!!!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

It was probably filmed months ago,dont be fooled

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
      It was probably filmed months ago,dont be fooled
      haha! Yeah he's prob in las vegas!

But no being fair to the guy you get the feeling he's got alot of time for this club! IMO he was one of the most approachable players at the POTY do, didnt mind chatting, and basically just a nice guy, plays with his heart on his sleeve....

Dont seen enough players like him these days, if you havent already watch the interview.

This group of players have taken alot of stick of late "" just here for a quick payday "" and stuff like that, i guess any club with money get the same, but Rowan Vine gives me hope that theres some players in our squad playing for the badge and more importantly the fans!

Comment

Yep, I've always been impressed by his approachability.
        Was incredibly patient when Dan was badgering him for his tracksuit top at Preston -- some blokes would have smacked him (Dan) in the mouth, he was going on so much!
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

he'll be raring to go at the start of next season

Comment

our best player

Comment

Vine and dave will be a quality partnership next season

Comment

We missed viney for sure this year..
                Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

best position is on the wing,we need 2 quality strikers to feed off him

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                    agree, although more than capable to do a good job as a striker, or just behind the striker.....

Comment

this guy is quality as is Buzz - my worry is that if these guys stay free of injury and have a good season - should we miss out on promotion - would we allow them to leave if the price was right ?

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                        I disagree -- I think his best position is not being tied to one at all.
                        For me, one of his biggest strengths is his movement and ability to find/create space and pop up where the defence is least likely to expect him.

Roaming from wing to wing, behind the strikers and up front at the right moments to poach some goals himself.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Easily the best player at the club, one of the best in the league aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                            Easily the best player at the club, one of the best in the league aswell.
                            Agree!

Comment

Working...
                            X