X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little piece here from S.J

http://qprr.co.uk/2011/03/10/qpr-and-alejandro-faurlin/

? Link doesn't work.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
      ? Link doesn't work.
      Corrected mate

Comment

Well, well, well. QPR never really do anything straightforward do they? If you’re not particularly interested in football I’d probably just skip the rest of this blog entry..if you are then well, fill your boots. I’ve known about the investigations into Faurlin’s deal for a whilst now, indeed I think quite a few Rangers fans have had an inkling about it on the old grapevine. But, I seriously wasnt expecting the charges that the FA lobbed at us yesterday – indeed I dont think anyone was expecting them, least of all anyone at Loftus Road.

The Faurlin deal was always a bit iffy from day one. When we announced that we purchased someone for £3.5 million I’m pretty sure every QPR fan thought “yeah ********”. Obviously transfer fees are often ********, you hear X million and you know that’s only if the player cures cancer, lifts the world cup and gets the crest tattooed on his forehead after completing 164 appearances in a single season.

£3.5 million had “ego” and “Briatore” written all over it at the time. We’d got a blinding deal, spent a bit of money and we wanted to be all billy big ******** over it. Mind you, I think every R will agree that if we HAD paid over £3 million for Faurlin it would be a ****ing deal and a half. Genuinely, he’s worth, I’d say, £5 – £6 million realistically in the current climate. For such a young man to prove to be vital and pivotal to QPRs promotion push is testament to the kid. Just look at his time at QPR, he’s had about 46 managers/coaches – literally zero stability as a young player in a foreign land – and he keeps improving. Actually, maybe I should say he’s **** so that if we are found guilty our punishment is low!

So, are we guilty? Well, all I do know is that this stinks from the FA…we signed Ally in 2009 and it’s taken until now to hit us with something? It’s specifically interesting that Gianni has been hit with a charge. Now, there’s quite a few people who are still pissed at Paladini for how he took the club over, indeed there’s elements of the fan base that were close to previous regimes who are still pissed. Actually, QPRs fanbase at times has been like the Peoples Front of Judea and the Judeans Peoples Front and Gianni’s involvement at QPR has nine times out of ten been at the centre of that. Now Gianni is a friend of mine so I won’t say too much more except I believe he’ll be found not guilty of these charges. As for the charges not levelled specifically at our Chairman well, it smacks of an admin error to me – nothing sinister or deliberate.

The much loved Sheila Marson, who is actually a friend of Gianni’s, used to deal with all of such paperwork and well, we never ever had any issues whilst she was here. Since she left the club well, this isnt the first time a **** up has happened with transfer dealings and contracts. So, if we are found guilty of an admin error someone’s head has to roll – or at least the whole internal systems need to be looked at. Punishment wise, if guilty, I can see a hefty fine but no frigging way are we looking at points deductions so calm down QPR fans.

The ****er about all of this though is that the FA will want to sort it quickly and QPR will want to drag it out to clear everyone’s name. And with the barrister and legal team we’ve got (who are **** hot by all accounts) I can see this getting dragged out – which means us fans and the team and other teams have to deal with uncertainty. Uncertainty and at time which should, and was, like heaven for us Hoops.

Being a QPR fan – its a frigging rollercoaster – again.

Comment

put my mind to rest

Comment

Is he also a pal of Gianni?

Oh dear,oh dear!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
              put my mind to rest
              I´m inclined to agree!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

thought SJ lost his marbles
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Another one who seems to "know the score".
                  Same old faces, same old voices.

The truth is, NOBODY knows what will happen here. Not even the FA yet.

Nothing against this fella Jones, I don't know him.
                  I hope he's right.
                  But just because he's a friend of GP, and has some theories, isn't enough for it to put my mind at rest.

It's all questions, and no answers yet.
                  And it stinks, and it's so sad for the fans.

Comment

Isnt it amazing the wi-fi reception you can get from a wheelie bin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      Well done.

The first time I've laughed today.

Comment

I think it's the metal on the shopping trolly that helps magnify the Starbucks wifi.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Charges don't relate to the original 2009 deal. They relate to the contract extension signed this season.

Comment

that is f&*king brilliant

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X