Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martin Rowlands - Could he be spying for us???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Rowlands - Could he be spying for us???

I know he has has been frozen out by Warnock this season and has gone to Millwall on loan, but there's something telling me that he could be 'helping' us out with regards to our game on Tuesday.

Rowlands clearly loves Rangers and I am adamant despite whatever his relationship with Warnock is, he would want to do whatever he could to get us 3 points on Tuesday and be a step closer to the Premiership.

He didn't play against Forest last week and obviously won't be allowed to play against us on Tuesday, but I am sure some 'team news' or something in anyway which could help us could get back to Warnock.

What do you reckon??

Or will Rowlands be professional???

I think a good result at Millwall will really set us up nicely for the run in!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I hope he gives us all the info he can
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

broadsword calling dannyboy.................come in dannyboy!!!!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Apparantly being at Millwall 'no-one likes him but he don't care' he's only there for the R's.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

as rowly thinks he is bigger than the club, he would be made up if it all fell apart now, so he could come back with a big 'told you so' at neil. the only thing rowly supports is rowlands. end of

Comment

Working...
          X