Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Millwall AWAY!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • qprjames
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 4353

    #16
    Originally posted by Bigdave
    I take it boy wonder doesn't fancy tagging along with you then??
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

    Comment

    • BuzsakyIsGod

      #17
      Originally posted by Bigdave
      I take it boy wonder doesn't fancy tagging along with you then??
      Nope.

      Comment

      • loneranger
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 9505

        #18
        lemon
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

        London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

        Comment

        • Ric-Roc

          #19
          F anny

          Comment

          • Magic
            Silver Seat
            • Aug 2009
            • 4736

            #20
            He's only 12 lads, lay off!

            Comment

            • swanleyhoop
              Gold Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 5321

              #21
              I'm getting a lift with two Millwall fans.
              Will have to wait until they open the side gate to get my lift home.
              Hope the lift is still there by then!
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

              Comment

              • qprjames
                Silver Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 4353

                #22
                Originally posted by Magic
                He's only 12 lads, lay off!
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

                Comment

                • BuzsakyIsGod

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Magic
                  He's only 12 lads, lay off!
                  19 actually.

                  Comment

                  • BennyBoyRs
                    I like 'Lone' time
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 13695

                    #24
                    Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod
                    19 actually.
                    All man then.

                    No idea what I'm doing for this one. I'll be coming straight from Horley to London Bridge, but not sure when I'll get there.

                    Need to try and source my ticket on Saturday, but it sounds like it's in hand.

                    I'll be Billy no mates on the way up though.
                    Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 28-02-2011, 10:39 PM.
                    Your mum would love me...

                    Comment

                    • Magic
                      Silver Seat
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 4736

                      #25
                      Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod
                      19 actually.


                      oh yes a bite

                      Comment

                      • Bigdave
                        Gold Seat
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 5109

                        #26
                        Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
                        All man then.

                        No idea what I'm doing for this one. I'll be coming straight from Horley to London Bridge, but not sure when I'll get there.

                        Need to try and source my ticket on Saturday, but it sounds like it's in hand.

                        I'll be Billy no mates on the way up though.
                        Same as that. As ive relocated i'll be coming in from the other side of London to my pals, so it'll be a train to Fenchurch St, find somewhere for a couple of Pints then walk to Bank Stn and its only 10 mins or so from there.
                        Sneak in and sneak out.........................i hope!!

                        Comment

                        • qpr_yuley
                          Silver Seat
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 1961

                          #27
                          Travelling up from Watford on my tod.

                          Change at Euston, change at London bridge. Wa-la.
                          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

                          Comment

                          • IsleworthRanger
                            CCG
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 7090

                            #28
                            Originally posted by qpr_yuley
                            Travelling up from Watford on my tod.

                            Change at Euston, change at London bridge. Wa-la.
                            Its actually South from Watford mate

                            Comment

                            • IsleworthRanger
                              CCG
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 7090

                              #29
                              Originally posted by loneranger
                              the milwall myth continues......................boring
                              Indeed it does

                              After the last night game I left a few minutes early to catch a train before being locked in the ground and was confronted on the platform at South Bermonsey Stn by two right little gobby chavs who wanted me to bring it on outside the station away from the cameras

                              This persisted for a minute or two until I said **** it lets just do it here and now and both backed down bleating about being nicked because of the CCTV

                              When we got the train they went in another carriage but at London Bridge they still kept bouncing about saying the CCTV was my get out excuse until I proved otherwise on one of them who did not get out of the way in time

                              Comment

                              • BennyBoyRs
                                I like 'Lone' time
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 13695

                                #30
                                What time are you in the manor, Beefy?
                                Your mum would love me...

                                Comment

                                Working...