Sky moving games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky moving games

just a thought as we all buy our Season Tickets in good faith, see the fixture list and know that some fixtures are subject to change. I have paid £300 for my sons ST but when sky switch the games to evenings it causes problems because of School the next day (as he dosen't want to miss any games and we dont get home until 11/11.30 ish) I assume this is the same for people who may have to do shift work. I Would like to know under consumer laws are we able to claim a refund as if the game was postponed. The club are paid around £350.000 per game.surely some of that should go to supporters inconvievianced by not being able to attend. I know that Arsenal have a buy back scheme where they sell your seat for that game or if you are unable to attend a fixture because of a switch due to T.V. or they credit your season ticket account and deduct it from next seasons S.T. price providing you give 3 days notice of not being able to attend. Not sure what Rs policy is but know quite a few people are moaning because they won't be able to go because of sky switching the games

The simple solution to this is for the club to set up something like via gogo where fans can sell there seats for games they can't attend. A lot of the premiership clubs do it, then people can buy a season ticket without any worries of losing a lot of money by fixtures being moved.

Or even if the club done something similar inhouse.

Problem with this is, a season ticket is discounted so if someone bought a season ticket and sold every ticket at match price they would make profit, however, the club could divide the cost of season ticket by matches and refund the ticket holder at that price then sell his seat to another fan at normal matchday prices.

I think this is something that needs to come in, especially if we reach the promise land as a lot of games won't be the traditional Saturday 3pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      The simple solution to this is for the club to set up something like via gogo where fans can sell there seats for games they can't attend. A lot of the premiership clubs do it, then people can buy a season ticket without any worries of losing a lot of money by fixtures being moved.

Or even if the club done something similar inhouse.

Problem with this is, a season ticket is discounted so if someone bought a season ticket and sold every ticket at match price they would make profit, however, the club could divide the cost of season ticket by matches and refund the ticket holder at that price then sell his seat to another fan at normal matchday prices.

I think this is something that needs to come in, especially if we reach the promise land as a lot of games won't be the traditional Saturday 3pm.
      this system only works if the game is sold out which could of course be the case for lots of matches next season
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

do me a favour....our club im affraid are a pr nightmare when it comes to its fans!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X