We will DEFFO go up now.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will DEFFO go up now.....

I am convinced especially after yesterday's result which in years gone by we'd have drawn at best or lost.. I've been quite ambivalent all season thinking "f.u.c.k me we're gonna lose this one or blow out at some point" as it's the Rangers way.. or was before NW arrived and brought in players with a winning mentality with some steel and fight.. Derry, Hill, Kenny et al....

We all know the score but I don't feel that it can be underestimated just what an amazing manager Neil Warnock is as, let's be honest here how many of us thought we'd be in this position with 13 games to go? None I'd wager and anyone having put money on us to win the league would have only done so as a fan and not a realistic proposition.. play offs were probably the best that most of us thought were possible...

I don't want to seem arrogant and or complacent but I will be seriously surprised and even shocked if we do not go on to win the league by between 6-8pts...

We've all whinged about certain players and aspects of our play over the course of the season it's natural to some extent but hey lets try and all pull together and leave the moans alone until we're discussing new top players who will keep us in the Premmo the following season...

This is especially so when we have recently lost a true Rangers legend in Neil Roberts whom am sure would have loved to have been around to see us get promoted. Whilst part of me still doesn't want to count the proverbial chickens lets all remember just how lucky we are to be around to see us finally get promoted after all these years of dross and underachievement....

RIP Neil and come on R's please do it his memory as well as other other gone but not forgotten R's fans.....

Excellent post mate & by the way only 12 games to go not 13. Even better

Comment

Ahhh..

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Excellent post mate & by the way only 12 games to go not 13. Even better
      Was waiting to see who'd be the first to notice my... aherm.. deliberate mistake...

Won't bother editing...

Comment

Good Post..

Comment

Couldnt have summed it up better

RIP Neil
          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
            Was waiting to see who'd be the first to notice my... aherm.. deliberate mistake...

Won't bother editing...
            Shows you I was alert & attentive & didn't miss a word.

Pity my old school teachers didn't say the same!

Comment

He he....

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Shows you I was alert & attentive & didn't miss a word.

Pity my old school teachers didn't say the same!
              You should've taken an apple in for teacher every day..... if nothing else it would've kept him/her regular....

Comment

If we lose to Leicester it's because you jinxed us, my good man..!

Comment

Working...
                X