4 Teams 2 places.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Teams 2 places.

I think Leeds are out of it now for top 2 place, Forest if that dont win at Boro i think also out of it. So QPR, SWANS, CARDIFF and Norwich still in mix, i see Norwich being next to drop off and then a 3 horse race.

We were all saying this on the train.

To be fair, I worry about most things and now I'm just worrying about us beating Leicester at home.

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
      So QPR, SWANS, CARDIFF and Norwich still in mix, i see Norwich being next to drop off and then a 3 horse race.
      We're gonna do it for the rest of English football
      Be nice to Minty

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post

To be fair, I worry about most things and now I'm just worrying about us beating Leicester at home.

It goes back to the "This is QPR" stuff.
        Already bricking it about next Saturday!
        Very aware that it would only take 2 games to wipe out that 5 point lead -- and no doubt NW is too.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post

hearhear, who gives a rat's #### about a couple of welsh teams? and Norwich, of all teams, I hope they get relegated.

Comment

I disagree that Forest are out of it if they fail to beat Boro this week. They will still have 12 games left, thats a poss 36 points, and as the finishing line approaches teams and fans will become more and more edgy.
            No, sorry for me there is far too much football still to play to be counting out teams who are 3 wins away from us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              I disagree that Forest are out of it if they fail to beat Boro this week. They will still have 12 games left, thats a poss 36 points, and as the finishing line approaches teams and fans will become more and more edgy.
              No, sorry for me there is far too much football still to play to be counting out teams who are 3 wins away from us.
              That is correct...no one has won anything till the fat lady sings.

Comment

Agreed, 5 teams still in it. However, the good news is that several weeks ago, there were 8 teams still in with a shout. Week by week, if we continue to pick up points steadily, then 1 or 2 of the other teams will drop off the pace. Personally, I'd like to see Cardiff remain distant as we are yet to play them in a 6 pointer.

Comment

Until mathematically certain lots of teams still in it. This time last year Newcastle won 14 of the last 15 matches - who's to say for definite that won't happen again. Unlikely but the likes of Forest, Cardiff, Swansea, Norwich and even us are all good enough to string 7/8 wins in a row.

As long as we go up and we keep maintaining the lead we have over 3rd I'm not bothered how many or who is behind us. Saturday's win should give everyone the confidence that we can go to Millwall, Scunny, Donny and Barnsley and pick up wins there and not just settle for draws.

Comment

I think there are 5 teams still in it easily. There is 10 games to go which is a lot of points to play for, our 5 pt gap could be lost if we have a couple of bad results.

It is the hardest league in the world to get out of so lets hope the other 4 teams start loosing/drawing games because they are right behind us.

Comment

Working...
                    X