Kirkland to Cardiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirkland to Cardiff

Good signing, can only increase their chances of getting automatics.

Won't play mate unless Heaton gets injured. Would of been more worried if they'd brought in a top midfielder to replace Ramsey.

Comment

Has Ramsey left yet?
      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Apparently big goodbye to the fans today & hugging all the players. Seems like Wenger has stood by what he said & has recalled him.

Delighted he's a class act. Hasn't lost when playing for them. Let's see how they cope now.

Comment

Good news then.

Will be interesting to see how they cope. Let's hope they slip up big time.
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Apparently big goodbye to the fans today & hugging all the players. Seems like Wenger has stood by what he said & has recalled him.

Delighted he's a class act. Hasn't lost when playing for them. Let's see how they cope now.
            I'm sure he was very emotional... but I bet he pissed himself laughing, all the way back down the M4 to London.

Maybe they can try and borrow Carlos Tevez next, and pay £500 pw towards his wages.

C*nts.
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I agree its sickening G.

I read somewhere yesterday 2 separate business men have paid the Cardiff players wages on 2 occasions & have yet to be paid back by the club.

They have wealthy Malaysians behind them, I smell destruction if they don't go up.

Comment

Great news about Ramsey, hopefully Cardiff loses a bit of momentum.

Comment

A reporter on Talksport yesterday commented on how Leicester are paying ALL of Yakubu's £50,000 a week wages. A good player on his day yes but they could of got 3 maybe even 4 decent players with that sort of dough.

Comment

Kirkland was actually on loan at Leicester earlier this season. Oh you didn't realise? That's cause he played three times and wasn't particularly good.

One Paddy Kenny

Comment

I agree its sickening G.

I read somewhere yesterday 2 separate business men have paid the Cardiff players wages on 2 occasions & have yet to be paid back by the club.

They have wealthy Malaysians behind them, I smell destruction if they don't go up.
                      Yeah, hope it goes #### up for them, wrong'uns.

Comment

Cardiff City's bid to sign former England goalkeeper Chris Kirkland on loan has fallen through, BBC Sport Wales understands.
                        The Bluebirds wanted the 29-year-old as current first-choice keeper Tom Heaton is struggling with a groin injury while David Marshall needs elbow surgery.
                        But it is understood an emergency loan deal could not be agreed with Kirkland's club Wigan Athletic.

So hope its true

Comment

Good job Shay Given is injured, or he'd probably be whizzing down the M6 as we speak.

With Cardiff paying £800 a week towards his wages.
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Theres always Big Nev.

Comment

this is where cardiff make the huge mistake they've been making all season.

now ramsey is gone they'll put whittingham back in the centre and he wont be as effective as he is out wide.

as for kirkland.. doesnt bother me in slightest.. heaton is a good GK so is marshall.. they dont need a GK.. its a ****ing decent backline!
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X