Just got back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back

Decent performance today, albeit against a very poor Boro side.

Difficult to rate performances to be honest as, apart from a couple of moves in the first half, Boro offered very little going forward. In fact, when they took Emnes off just short of an hour that was there only real threat gone and, even though it was only 0-1 at the time I was pretty confident we'd go on and score more.

Defence did all that was asked of it (very little to be fair) and our midfield dominated there. Could, perhaps should, have been more than 3.

HH and Tarbs had a little 'disagreement' over who should take the pen, but nice to see HH as one of the first to run to congratulate Tarbs when he scored it. He could have been a bit peed off as he was on a hat-trick.

Overall we needed a win after Swansea won earlier, and we got it with little fuss.

Poor side - maybe but fighting to stay in the league - which is always means difficulty.
    Fantastic result away from home - we should be very optimistic

Comment

Back already...you got a chopper ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Back already...you got a chopper ?
        no - I live in York

Comment

Originally posted by Jase View Post
          no - I live in York

Comment

From what I have seen if Taarabt wins a pen then HH takes it and vice versa this is why there may have been a disagreement not because HH wanted his hat trick. Typical Adel I wouldn't expect anything less.....quality!

Comment

he deserves it ! he runs the shows over there today.

Comment

I think its a very professional chose that Tarbs takes the kicks.

Comment

I know HH hasn't missed a spot kick this season but the one's that I have seen him take seem to just about trickle in. Prefer AT to take them.

Comment

remember seeing somewhere that HH is the best penalty taker at the club.. apparently he never misses.

of course adel just wants the plaudits for himself.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                      I know HH hasn't missed a spot kick this season but the one's that I have seen him take seem to just about trickle in. Prefer AT to take them.
                      Its called composure and all HH penalties are very calculated. Tarbs can be a little arrogant as he steps up to take them, one day he'll come unstuck.
                      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

HH does the known trick of waiting to see which way the GK goes, by looking for a left or right kneebend just as he approaches the ball, and then tapping to the other side of him

Comment

Working...
                        X