Predicting The Long Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predicting The Long Ball

Certainly not the way I like to watch football, but I guess it gets results. Trouble is against Preston we had Routledge and Tarrabt trying to win the big punts from Paddy Kenny in the second half.

We don't play with wingers (evn though we have them in the team) and the only time Miller got down the by-line, we actually scored.

I don't buy the fact Preston were fighting for their lives, as they are already relegated and Preston players body language could tell you that, we were really complacent second half.

Marking up the 7 wins we needed, this was definitely one of the easier ones, along with some home bankers later on. Admittedly if we get 4 points every 2 games between now and the end of season, we will go up but it won't be pretty and at this rate, we it could be Watford or Leeds game before we are automatically promoted.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Wouldn't like to rely on either of the last two games for points tbh -- especially not Watford away.
    We don't 'do' teams in yellow, remember?
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Hardly inspiring that Pete as honest & accurate as it was, & I agree.

I was purring about our style of football not so long ago now its the football the muggy Palace fans goaded us about. I'm not happy.

Comment

Working...
      X