Now we must beat Ipswich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we must beat Ipswich

4 points dropped in our last 2 games so victory on Tuesday is vital . Our away form is so patchy that we really need to win our home games,too many draws this season and hope they don't come back to haunt us at the end of the season,failure to get promoted is unthinkable at this stage so we need to win these kind of games(home games)if we are to go up .

Agreed. A lot will tell you it was 2 points gained but I agree it was 4 points dropped as far as I'm concerned, both Forest & Preston were there to be killed off & we couldn't do it.

IF we turn up on Tuesday I don't envisage Ipswich beating us but we really do need to be on our A game. Boro away is a very tricky tie so going into that off the back of a win will be a massive boost.

COYR'sss

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      4 points dropped in our last 2 games so victory on Tuesday is vital . Our away form is so patchy that we really need to win our home games,too many draws this season and hope they don't come back to haunt us at the end of the season,failure to get promoted is unthinkable at this stage so we need to win these kind of games(home games)if we are to go up .
      Our away form is patchy?....we've lost 2 away all season, our away form in the grand scheme of being a QPR fan is s.hit hot!

Anyway the award of starting another thread attempting to state the obvious goes to QPR's No. 1 armchair fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        Agreed. A lot will tell you it was 2 points gained but I agree it was 4 points dropped as far as I'm concerned, both Forest & Preston were there to be killed off & we couldn't do it.

IF we turn up on Tuesday I don't envisage Ipswich beating us but we really do need to be on our A game. Boro away is a very tricky tie so going into that off the back of a win will be a massive boost.

COYR'sss
        Thankfully we have been able to bounce back all season and hopefully we can again on tuesday,as i said too many draws so winning our home games so important

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

COYR'sss
          Im pretty much right in the middle then, I see it as 2 points dropped across the 2 games rather than 2 gained but I am more disappointed with the Forest point than yesterdays.
          Every game we play now is a cup final and even the clubs down the bottom are going to be scrapping for every single ball.
          Ipswich, Boro, Millwall, Palace are all difficult games but we are more than capable of picking up wins in all the games and equally capable of drawing all 4 games. However ALL the other teams are in the same boat and no one will have it easy, Leicester are on fire, just as Norwich, Watford, Swansea, Forest, leeds and Cardiff have been at stages through the season but we have remained top for all but one week !
          Its going to be one hell of a run in though and will no doubt get emotional !
          COYR'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

Nullify AT and what do we have? I'd rather AT was put on the left to allow AB to come back in behind the forward, or just leave AT out for a few games so that he gets a rest, but it will also change the way we play, which is something we don't do. It is not a surprise that nullifying AT nullifies QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
              Our away form is patchy?....we've lost 2 away all season, our away form in the grand scheme of being a QPR fan is s.hit hot!

Anyway the award of starting another thread attempting to state the obvious goes to QPR's No. 1 armchair fan.
              You're a bundle of laughs you

Comment

Working...
              X