Some subtle changes required but still on track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some subtle changes required but still on track

If you look at today's team sheet the first thing i would suggest was that were not going to score many goals.

None of the defenders were likely to score.
    Maybe occasional goal from Routledge.
    Adel don't score many away and Helguson probably scores one every three.

I have said before that i think our formation is made to suit Adel but if we have an off day then we come unstuck.

The loan window is still open. I would still like to see us bring in another striker and another scoring midfielder. and give ourselves the opportunity to rest the likes of Adel.

I am confident that we will not lose many games, however, we need to ensure that we try and turn some of our draws into wins and I believe that our centre midfielders should be chipping in with a few more.

Still trust in Warnock though.

Originally posted by conners View Post
    If you look at today's team sheet the first thing i would suggest was that were not going to score many goals

None of the defenders were likely to score.
    Maybe occasional goal from Routledge.
    Adel don't score many away and Helguson probably scores one every three.

I have said before that i think our formation is made to suit Adel but if we have an off day then we come unstuck.

The loan window is still open. I would still like to see us bring in another striker and another scoring midfielder. and give ourselves the opportunity to rest the likes of Adel.

I am confident that we will not lose many games, however, we need to ensure that we try and turn some of our draws into wins and I believe that our centre midfielders should be chipping in with a few more.

Still trust in Warnock though.
    Disagree with that.

On paper between;

Hulse
    Miller
    Taarabt
    Routledge

Their is enough firepower there to warrant goals against the WORST team in the division.

Comment

Would put money on Preston taking points off forest....and going down.

Comment

Working...
      X