some of you make me puke!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some of you make me puke!!!!!!

whinge/moan/groan/whinge/moan/groan/whinge/moan/groan/whing/moan/groan..................like a flipping pregnant hippo with piles...................eeeeeeeennnnnjjjjoooooyyyy yyy where we are and be happy.....................next season we will more likely win six/seven games at most then you can cry like spoilt brats in a chocolate factory all season long..........remember the bad times as these are really really good ones!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Facto there's no point.

You can't do anything about people who have such a negative outlook on life.

Really funny thing is that these people take it so seriously you get the impression that the resk of their week is ruined if we don't win... even though we're 5 points clear.

It's ridiculous.

Comment

Exactimo. When we are losing 5 zip to Preston then we should get upset. We are sounding more and more like chelsea fans by the day.

Comment

niks if we go up im as happy as a pig in the proverbial.........if we dont ...we dont........i wont phone the samaritans or overdose on anaddin.....its a game after all....cancer/war/famine/poverty/northerners...........real poxy things in life!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          niks if we go up im as happy as a pig in the proverbial.........if we dont ...we dont........i wont phone the samaritans or overdose on anaddin.....its a game after all....cancer/war/famine/poverty/northerners...........real poxy things in life!!!
          same as buddy.

Been used to too many relegation dog-fights/nothing to play for at the end of the season so being in the position we are now we may as well enjoy it.

Go and support the boys, get on the p.iss, mug off some northerners and enjoy the ride.

Comment

absolute k n o b s , who would have thought at the start of the season we would be 5pts clear in mid feb? 23 teams in this div would bite their own hands off to be where we are and still they moan, get a life and enjoy the ride.

Comment

this a thread for pot smoking old timers only? or can anyone join in?

Comment

Let's celebrate the draw against the bottom side
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

never much understood the appeal of the ganji weed....just turned me grey and sweaty and ate boxes of jaffa cakes in one go!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    let me put this to you yousef old sunbeamer..............wolves(bottom) 2.....manchester utd(top) 1................yes today we hit rock bottom!!!

Comment

let me put this to you yousef old sunbeamer..............wolves(bottom) 2.....manchester utd(top) 1................yes today we hit rock bottom!!!
                      Don't like comparison.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        Let's celebrate being top. As I said ATAF

Comment

my point is we aint a man utd or barca.we aint evena foolem.....a draw away not the end of the world bruv!!

Comment

never much understood the appeal of the ganji weed....just turned me grey and sweaty and ate boxes of jaffa cakes in one go!!!!
                            I used to prefer it to a beer Facto. There was nothing like locking the front door, rolling a couple of fat ones and getting stuck into a good Ganster flick.

Comment

Oh, you young ones, you have never tasted defeat like us old boys who have been and seen what its like to plummet down to the depths of desperation. That one one draw against Preston who ARE 9 points from safety from dropping into oblivion, is a valuable point for our journey to the promised land.
                              Cherish that point, after all we have been in Preston's position not too long ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X