you keep hitting the ball wide
    because you have no pride

if we dont go up its because we have knowone up front
    whats the point in defending if your striker can only toepunt
    surely you have some skill
    or are you over the hill

if this year we dont have celebration dances
    it will be because of all the missed chances
    and somewhere in your conscience, you will always know you;ve ripped us apart
    and you will know that youve broken my heart
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

quality mate! hahaha

Comment

I though he was an Avator!!!
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

well

well im heartbroken
        i had so many dreams to be awoken
        but we cant even beat preston north end
        i feel alone with out a friend
        only rock n roll understands
        billy fury would have clapped his hands
        bill hayley led one of the biggest bands
        but the big bopper would have buried his head in the sands

More...

Comment

very helpful Ted

Now do one will you, you plank

Comment

Originally posted by bingo View Post
            very helpful Ted

Now do one will you, you plank
            whooooooooooooooooooa there old chap.............sir ted of the racecourse is a watrb's legend and is board royalty.........that was uncalled for!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Once again today Hulse was thrown on to play what, 15 mins? on his own with back to goal. Pointless balls bombed towards him with nobody actually making a forward/supporting run to feed off him. Balls he did win were, surprise surprise, just mopped up by defenders. On a few occasions Hulse did not really bother to win a flick-on as there was nobody to flick it on to; cue barracking/derision from travelling Rs aimed at Hulse. To me, he was just being intelligent and not wasting his energy on a showboating leap withy zero outcome. Unless we can get Hulse facing the goal charging in for crosses delivered from the bye-line (ie territory no Rs player has troubled this year) we are not gonna get best from him and there's little point playing him.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                hulse hulse
                your a zombe with no pulse
                you keep hitting the ball wide
                because you have no pride

if we dont go up its because we have knowone up front
                whats the point in defending if your striker can only toepunt
                surely you have some skill
                or are you over the hill

if this year we dont have celebration dances
                it will be because of all the missed chances
                and somewhere in your conscience, you will always know you;ve ripped us apart
                and you will know that youve broken my heart
                Dont give up your day job mate , get a life and stop hogging the message board with your sh1t poems sado

Comment

Hulse should get a life and become what he really is, a milkman.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                    Once again today Hulse was thrown on to play what, 15 mins? on his own with back to goal. Pointless balls bombed towards him with nobody actually making a forward/supporting run to feed off him. Balls he did win were, surprise surprise, just mopped up by defenders. On a few occasions Hulse did not really bother to win a flick-on as there was nobody to flick it on to; cue barracking/derision from travelling Rs aimed at Hulse. To me, he was just being intelligent and not wasting his energy on a showboating leap withy zero outcome. Unless we can get Hulse facing the goal charging in for crosses delivered from the bye-line (ie territory no Rs player has troubled this year) we are not gonna get best from him and there's little point playing him.
                    Rooney and Crouch and Drogba all have to deal with countless long balls bombed to them all the time, it's route one and guess what genius, it's english, if Hulse cannot play route one he should play in Malta and bring Tofas with him.

Comment

ok

ok,a big critiscm of myself for ripping hulse apart and ,you know what i think these guys who have critisized me are correct,this guy wont get his game together if we all boo him or make fun of him,so ill try to not make derogotive remarks about the man,but of course my game plan is to get big danny a game at center forward,i cant see how defences will be able to deal with big danny
                      but apologies to all who found this all a bit distastefull,which of course it is,mind you ten speckled hens later i could go off my head again,but ill try to think..

............................love peace and harmony...........................................

More...

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                        whooooooooooooooooooa there old chap.............sir ted of the racecourse is a watrb's legend and is board royalty.........that was uncalled for!!!

ok Faco, appreciate that Ted is treated as comedy royalty round here (don't understand it myself) but don't see the point of digging out one of our own when we're sitting 5 points clear at the top

true, Hulse has been pony but let's stick together right now & help them get over that line

Comment

yes

yes we stay together, im with the bingoman hes the governor

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X